Author Topic: Worst Couplings/Would-Be Couplings  (Read 3669 times)

Offline Ian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Worst Couplings/Would-Be Couplings
« Reply #15 on: March 21, 2005, 07:35:42 AM »
I'd have to say that I never liked Jeff and Vicki together. It may have just been the way he tried to kiss her. He could have done a good job playing Hannibal. LOL Seriously though, sometimes it looked as if he was trying to eat her face. XD

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 21, 2005, 08:50:30 AM »
Quentin had so many love interests he would have been more suited for Melrose Place. lol. ~DJ

LOL  [lghy]

I liked watching the Q/Amanda scenes*, but like Josette, had to stretch the imagination a little. 
[spoiler]Yeah, okay, Beth tried to shoot him and then went to work for Petofi, he was stuck thinking he had to marry Angelique, etc.[/spoiler]

...but all of a sudden Amanda's the love of his life?  [hdscrt]  And a love like that only comes along once in a lifetime??  [sure]   HUH?  Talk about lousy story development.   ::)

Here's a pairing I could never see - not that they ever showed anything from the relationship...
Quentin and Jenny.  I cahn't see it.  Rally I cahn't.

[wavey]

*But let's face it.  I like ANY romantic scenes with Quentin.  It could be Quentin and the kitchen sink for all I care.
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>

Offline Luciaphile

• ** Collinsport Commentator **
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2005, 03:07:38 PM »
Here's a pairing I could never see - not that they ever showed anything from the relationship...
Quentin and Jenny.  I cahn't see it.  Rally I cahn't.

Oh, I can. He meets her and she's fun and exciting and probably good in the sack. Maybe she seems a bit off at times, but he's not around her all the time and he doesn't think twice about it. He marries her so he can bring her home for the shock value and gets bored. Probably also starts to notice that not all is quite right with her. Meanwhile there are other fish in the sea and that's that.

"Some people ask their god for answers to their spiritual questions. For everything else, there is Google." --rpcxdr-ga

Offline Maybellique

• Full Poster
  • To HELL with canon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2005, 07:38:38 PM »
Quote from: Ian
I'd have to say that I never liked Jeff and Vicki together. It may have just been the way he tried to kiss her. He could have done a good job playing Hannibal. LOL Seriously though, sometimes it looked as if he was trying to eat her face. XD

No, kidding. Ian, where did you get that graphic you have in your siggy? Is that FF8? Gorgeous! Did you make that? ~DJ

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2005, 09:19:34 PM »
Ian, where did you get that graphic you have in your siggy? Is that FF8? Gorgeous! Did you make that?

As for my avatar, it's an image from Final Fantasy X. I have a BIG obsession for Final Fantasy games, and most of my av/sig sets are based off of it. Here are a few more examples that I've used: ...

Offline PennyDreadful

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Terror at Collinwood
« Reply #20 on: March 22, 2005, 04:49:09 AM »
1969 Ezra Braithwaite and Bathia Mapes - You know you wanna see those two make out... NOT!   :P   
Ah, go on, gimme a cure.  I deserve it for evoking that visual image.  Bet Mrs. Johnson and Bob Rooney doesn't seem so bad now, eh Maybellique?  >:D

Penny Dreadful
TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
A podcast dedicated to 'Dark Shadows'
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Weekly hosted horror and suspense films!
On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England
http://www.shillingshockers.com

Offline stefan

• Full Poster
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 22, 2005, 05:23:29 AM »
Quote from: Gerard
The Carolyn/Adam thing totally turned me off.  But then, the whole Adam storyline turned me off.  Ironically, during that same story, we had Roger and Cassangelique

Yeau, the Adam storyline was simply dreadful but I liked the chemistry between Robert Rodan and Nancy Barrett. I think I posted somewhere else that I had wished he had played another character against Carolyn Stoddard.

Roger and Cassandra where a hoot! hated dreamcurse but it cracked me up to see both Elizabeth and Roger become people "from the past" and I liked watching Louis Edmonds play brainwashed Roger. Pretty funny actually. Didn't take Roger and Cassangelique seriously as a couple though the actors (LE and LP) always played great against each other...especially as Angelique and Joshua.

Offline Maybellique

• Full Poster
  • To HELL with canon!
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 22, 2005, 06:31:19 AM »
1969 Ezra Braithwaite and Bathia Mapes - You know you wanna see those two make out... NOT!   :P
Ah, go on, gimme a cure.  I deserve it for evoking that visual image.  Bet Mrs. Johnson and Bob Rooney doesn't seem so bad now, eh Maybellique?

Ugh! Don't MAKE me break out the splices of Jeff as a woman! I swear I'll do it! I'll do it... and you'll never have a pleasant dream again!  >:D >:D >:D >:D ~DJ

Offline PennyDreadful

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
    • Terror at Collinwood
« Reply #23 on: March 22, 2005, 04:04:11 PM »
Ugh! Don't MAKE me break out the splices of Jeff as a woman! I swear I'll do it! I'll do it... and you'll never have a pleasant dream again! 

If you mean Jeff CLARK, I am afraid... VERY afraid.  :o
TERROR AT COLLINWOOD
A podcast dedicated to 'Dark Shadows'
https://www.terroratcollinwood.com/

PENNY DREADFUL'S SHILLING SHOCKERS
Weekly hosted horror and suspense films!
On television scare-waves throughout Haunted New England
http://www.shillingshockers.com

Offline Uncle Roger

• * 200000, 250000 & 300000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2012, 11:33:03 PM »
I never felt that there was any chemistry between Carolyn and Jeb. The writers didn't seem to think so either, as they never paired the actors up again.
Fade Away and Radiate