Author Topic: Laslo?  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Laslo?
« on: December 10, 2003, 08:49:37 AM »
Whatever happened to Laslo? Angelique's gyspy friend/servant who came along with her and supposidly had been with her during her travels?  It just dawned on me that the last time I remember seeing him he was at the Gazeob with Angelque and was giving her Gerard's watch that he had taken.    Was the last time he was on?  Or did I miss something else here?

It seemed like the two of them were so close when they first arrived in Collinwood, and then after a few episodes you didn't see him anymore. ???

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Cassandra Blair

• Full Poster
  • Hey sailor, how 'bout I light your Lucky?
    • View Profile
Re:Laslo?
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2003, 04:16:17 PM »
Just like the ghost of Joanna Mills, once Lazlo had outlived his usefulness, it seems the DS writers just gave up on him.  Perhaps he left the gypsy way of life, settled in England, and fathered a son named Aristede.  ::)
My lady abandoned heaven, abandoned earth...to Ray's Wig World she descended.

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2003, 05:28:02 AM »
Perhaps he left the gypsy way of life, settled in England, and fathered a son named Aristede.  ::)

;D ;D ;D
Josette

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2003, 12:23:10 PM »
Just like the ghost of Joanna Mills, once Lazlo had outlived his usefulness, it seems the DS writers just gave up on him.  Perhaps he left the gypsy way of life, settled in England, and fathered a son named Aristede.  ::)

LOL! Sounds good enough for me C.B.  Thanks! :)

Cassandra
"Calamity Jane"

IluvBarnabas

Re: Laslo?
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2006, 08:20:13 PM »
From the little that we did see of Laslo, he didn't strike me as being quite as sadistic as Aristede was. Still I wish we saw more of him. I think Michael Stroka excelled as the local Collinsport brute, whether as Aristede or Bruno.