Author Topic: Flpping one's wig!  (Read 790 times)

Offline DSFAN4EVER

• Junior Poster
  • ...yeah, yeah I know BIG TEETH run in our family!!
    • View Profile
Flpping one's wig!
« on: December 20, 2002, 09:50:11 PM »
Just want to start off by saying how ecstatic I am over SciFi's quick DS FIX [hello] (albeit not a very long one but a fix nonetheless!)
Now...
who else noticed the day before yestersday, when Grayson Hall's(Magda's) wig come loose when she gets whacked with a book at the hands of "Jenny"?[wow]
As she's going down, she holds on to that wig for dear life.  When the scene fades to black you see the seam of said wig almost on the crown of her head.  When DS resumed after the commerical,  "Madga's piece in all in place ready to go!
Funny how I never noticed this when I was a kid! [hdscrt]

PEACE TO ALL!!!!

DSFAN4EVER

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Flpping one's wig!
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2002, 11:23:20 PM »
DSFAN4EVER Wrote:

Funny how I never noticed this when I was a kid!

I NEVER noticed any of the bloopers when I was a kid either. LOL!!   I guess I was too scared to notice anything! ;-)

Yeah that was a great "catch" by Grayson with the wig. Also loved how she "ducked" out of the way when Jenny was just about to strike her with the book!  I guess she saved the day twice!

Funny how Cassandra's wig never flopped off! With Barnabas always pulling and tugging on her you'd think it would have slipped right off!!  They must have used a ton of adhesive to make that nest stay put!!

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Flpping one's wig!
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2002, 06:06:40 AM »
When I was a kid, I noticed only two bloopers:  the classic end-credit rolling sequence when Jonathan Frid, out of costume, walked through the shot holding his apparel, realizing what he just did, stopped momentarily, and then continued walking through, because what else could he do?  The other was when Mr. Frid accidently named the wrong year when speaking a line.  I didn't notice any other bloopers whilst a wee widdo one watching the series.

Gerard