Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1232  (Read 501 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1232
« on: January 14, 2019, 06:58:22 PM »
Robservations #1232

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #1232

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 06:42:50 PM »
Morgan comes to himself after spilling the beans on the past. One would think that Brutus would have more control and put a stop to the spillage. Lots of recap to tell Morgan.
Josette talks to Daphne and feels she is unhappy. Bramwell  ship has come in and he is rich. He says this changes everything but naysayer Josette wonders and says marriage was a mistake. He thinks he loves Daphne. Daphne goes to Collinwood, collapses and is taken to the Old House. Dr is called in. Bramwell says they will be happy now that they are rich. Oh, foolish one!  Dr then reports Daphne is dying.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline B.Collins

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2019, 06:48:23 AM »
it's been so long since i last watched this episode i don't even remember any of it. i'm currently watching episode #8 actually. i started watching it from #45 than i realized i had no idea what's going on at all, the later era when Barnabas is around i know a lot better of course having seen it more often. 

so i thought screw it and started with Episode #1 again so i can't wait until the 1st episode is on here again so i can talk about that a little bit.