Author Topic: The Dark Shadows of Simon Magus has moved  (Read 698 times)

Offline simonmagus

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
The Dark Shadows of Simon Magus has moved
« on: August 04, 2010, 11:31:25 PM »
Greetings fellow DS fans,

Some of you will remember me while others may not. My name is Simon Magus and for many years I had my own DS fan fiction site on msn groups sites but they shut it down. They did however provide us with a place to tranfer our site to.

So my site can now be found on the Multiply sites at http://simonmagus.multiply.com

The great thing about the new site is that I can add photos within the text of my stories. To help illustrate my tales I have been creating my own trick photos that I am sure you will find interesting. The great thing about that is these photos can be found no where else but on my site.

You will find them on page 4 of the photos section in the album marked 'Trick Photos" and also of course within the pages of the stories themselves.

I also have tons of other DS photos. An album of all the paintings ever shown on the show. Photos of the original series in chronological order. Photos from the two films and also the 91 series. I am always adding more photos to my site so check back monthly.

Also in the photos section you will find the DS original art gallery where members include their own DS art work, also not found anywhere else but on my site.

Now as for my stories. I have begun, as far as I know, the only continious DS fan fiction tale on the web. It takes up right where the series left off and I labor to keep it faithful to the continuity of the show.

For beginners I recommend you scroll down to the story "Time after Time" and begin reading there.

Here is a short synopsis of my continous tales to wet your appetites. My site is free incidently but I need more members. I had over 200 of them on my original groups site but lost most of them when I had to move to Multiply. So spread the word please.

"Time After Time"; Barnabas, Julia and Prof. Stokes return from their sojourn to 1841 only to find to their shock that the timeline has been changed beyond all recognition. They must find out what they did in the past that changed things so and go back to try and repair it.

"Blood Relations" Begins where the series left us with Elizabeth rushing into the drawing room to inform Barnabas, Julia and the Professor that Roger is giving a speech at the historical society. Afterwards Barnabas returns to the Old House only to find to his shock that Roxanne is still chained up in her coffin behind the book case even though Barnabas knows that she was destroyed in 1840 by her brother Randall Drew.

"Moonlight Carnival" Chris and Amy Jennings return to Collinsport seeking help as they are being pursued by 3 werewolves out to destroy them named Dragomir Rakosi (Johnny Depp), Stefan Rakosi (Tim Burton) and Marianne Rakosi (Madonna) (Yep I wrote this long before I heard the news that Johnny Depp will be starring in the new DS film. Life imitates art I suppose)

"Shades of Future Past"; Carolyn Stoddard Hawkes discovers the stairway of time and ends up in 1798 where she encounters not only Victoria Winters but also to her shock her late husband Jeb Hawkes.

"Vengeance of the Witch"; Everyone at Collinwood is disturbed by the return of Cassandra Collins. No one more so than Barnabas Collins who knows that she died in his arms in 1841.

"The Return of Count Petofi"; The title says it all. Don't miss it.

Even as we speak I am tying more sequels and will continue to do so as long as I can keep the story going. I hope to see you all there.

DS 4ever
Simon Magus

Offline simonmagus

• I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: The Dark Shadows of Simon Magus has moved
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2010, 02:12:00 PM »
Simon here. I just re-read my post and realized I left out one of my tales in my synopsis. Just after "Vegeance of the Witch" and before "The Return of Count Petofi" is one my more unusual tales.

I titled it "Children of the Damned II": (Named of course for the movie of the same name. Just as DS was always borrowing themes from horror films I saw no reason not to do the same.) Elizabeth Stoddard throws a dinner party to celebrate the return of Quentin Collins and his new bride Tracy. (Kate Jackson). At 9:15pm everyone at the dinner table suddenly blacks out simultaneously and awakens simultaneously 6 hours later. Confused as to what could have happened to them, their confusion turns to horror as all the females at that dinner party soon learn that they are expecting a child! Even the virgins Amy and Hallie and Mrs. Stoddard herself who knows that she had a complete hysterectomy 10 years earlier.

This was actually the first tale where I began creating my own photos. Prior to this I simply used existing photos to illustrate my tales.

Ok hope you enjoy them as much as I enjoyed writing them. Hope to see you all on my site.
DS 4ever
Simon Magus