Author Topic: Empty Coffins On DS  (Read 4242 times)

Offline Cassandra Blair

• Full Poster
  • Hey sailor, how 'bout I light your Lucky?
    • View Profile
Re: Empty Coffins On DS
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2006, 04:35:00 AM »
I can't seem to find the right eps to confirm this on my tapes. but didn't Tom Jennings have two coffins?  I seem to remember there was cheap old-fashioned one (mentioned above) that he had early on; but didn't he have a much more modern 'casket-style' resting place later on, when Barnabas finally destroyed him?
My lady abandoned heaven, abandoned earth...to Ray's Wig World she descended.

Offline petofi

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • " Collinwood '68 - Fashions courtesy of Ohrbach's"
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 25, 2006, 11:11:44 PM »
I remeber the ornate one being in the crypt during his first incarnation.  I think it was a special rental, as I've seen pictures in Wyndecliffe Watch of it being delivered to the studio.  I also remember that when he first used it, it didn't have hinges, so his slid the lid open.  Later, when Barnabas [spoiler]stakes him in the crypt, the hinges are there![/spoiler]
Even later on, when [spoiler]Nicholas brings Tom back from the dead, he resides in the cheaper coffin in the basement of Mr. Blair's house by the sea.[/spoiler]

Petofi

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2006, 09:47:25 PM »
Tom actually had three coffins (lucky him :D). Let's not forget the one [spoiler]Barnabas and Willie dug up only to discover Tom had already risen as a vampire. Hence another in the long line of empty coffins.  ;)[/spoiler]

Offline petofi

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • " Collinwood '68 - Fashions courtesy of Ohrbach's"
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 01, 2006, 08:30:07 PM »
Tom actually had three coffins (lucky him :D). Let's not forget the one [spoiler]Barnabas and Willie dug up only to discover Tom had already risen as a vampire. Hence another in the long line of empty coffins.  ;)[/spoiler]

Ha! Now can we figure out who had the MOST coffins, empty or full, on DS?? ;D You're right, of course, MB, I had forgotten the one that was [spoiler]actually officially buried![/spoiler]

Petofi