Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0715  (Read 2868 times)

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0715
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2009, 02:05:32 AM »
I don't blame Edward for getting on Rachel's case for not using the back stairs to bring food to Jenny in the tower room. After all, it was a secret, and Edith was dead, so they couldn't use her as an excuse. [snow_undecided]

It was funny when Magda said, "I will let you," when Rachel offered to pay her money for her "palm reading", and then asked for more! [snow_laugh] However, I thought it was particularly cruel for Magda to encourage Rachel to find out who was in the tower room and have a false security about not being hurt by Jenny - even though Magda assumed that it was Angelique. [snow_mad] I agree with Robin: what did Magda have to gain from that?  [snow_huh] This was the most harmful thing that Magda did (so far). [spoiler]Of course, her putting that curse on Quentin was by far the worst! [/spoiler]

I loved the fire in Edward's room, and how Edward and Beth were reacting to Jenny. [snow_cheesy] The camera saw things from Jenny's point of view. Excellent! [clap2] It was amusing that Edward insisted to Beth that there be absolutely NO noise in the hall when they took Jenny back to the Tower Room, but Rachel heard a lot of scuffling! They certainly failed at that! [snow_wink]

----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline Roland

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0715
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2009, 01:43:31 AM »
Why don't the schemers at least find a way to keep the windows in the tower dark?  Rachel certainly can't be the only one who sees the light shining out of there night after night.