Author Topic: Vampire Defecation Spinoff Puzzlement  (Read 742 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Vampire Defecation Spinoff Puzzlement
« on: December 01, 2005, 12:49:21 AM »
I thought I'd take a stupid tangent from the other thread and give it its own venue.    Now I'm thinking better of it.   Hit the post button, or not?

BD can eat if he wants, but doesn't need to.  (Maybe his body just doesn't process it.   He's a cadaver walking around thanks to a curse.)   To my mind, that makes more waste expulsion necessary, not less.   (Door slams.) Bad Barnabas: "Willie, they made me eat a whole turkey dinner at this holiday they have for... get this... thanking God... they asked me to say grace, how I managed to tapdance out of that one I don't know... of course, I'll be in the john for an hour squeezing all that out...."

Do BC's vampiric internal organs do anything?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline AndreDuPres

• Full Poster
  • I don't know, Barnabas. I just don't know!
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire Defecation Spinoff Puzzlement
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2005, 06:56:28 AM »
Well, I've never seen a toilet in Collinwood--not to mention the Old House (gag! no electricity or running water)--so we can safely assume that *no one* has the urge to relieve him or herself.  You see, Collinsport and the surrounding areas breed people that never suffer from the effects of smoking, the necessity to eat and drink more than cheese and brandy, and addictions to medical drugs (ahem, Julia).  Also, these people require no sleep; they only do so every once and awhile to have special dream sequences and/or curses.  The Leviathans picked this region for these unique immunities, of course.

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
Re: Vampire Defecation Spinoff Puzzlement
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2005, 03:42:38 PM »
Also, these people require no sleep; they only do so every once and awhile to have special dream sequences and/or curses

Yes, and on the rare occaisions when they DO sleep, it's ALWAYS in a chair!   [santa_cool]
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"