Author Topic: Restoration interview now posted and downloadable!  (Read 1527 times)

Offline Darren Gross

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Restoration interview now posted and downloadable!
« on: June 23, 2002, 02:50:57 PM »
It's been posted at http://www.interstellartransmissions.com under the previous week's show listing.

It'll only be up until Saturday, so if you have an interest, check it out! :D

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Restoration interview now posted and downloadable!
« Reply #1 on: June 27, 2002, 07:55:06 AM »
Fantastic interview, Darren!  I finally got a chance to hear it all the way through (actually, I put it on a CD and listened to it today during a long commute) and it didn't disappoint.  Of course you knew your stuff... niiiiice historical background on your restoration efforts!... and it was refreshing to hear excellent questions from the deejay (Joey Reynolds), who even knew a lot about DS, yay!

Anyway, I really recommend it.

And as a bonus for Buffy fans, the deejays present a few tidbits about what's to come.  :)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2002, 08:51:45 AM »
There have been a number of posts lately leading to other websites, or pictures, etc.  I haven't had time to check any of them yet, but knowing that this was almost over, I made sure to get to it tonight.

Very nice interview - and especially nice to actually get to hear someone here!  It was also nice that the interviewer seemed to know what he was talking about!!

ALERT!!  FOR THOSE WHO STILL WANT TO HEAR IT --

The previous week's show was still listed, so I'm guessing that this will be up for a second week, too.
Josette

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2002, 04:37:50 AM »
ARRRRRRRGGGGG I can't listen to this either. First Pansy Faye and Quentin singing and now this!!! This is an outrage!!!  >:( My computer has something against mp3's, I think.....*whacks it* Stupid thing!!  >:( LOL i'll get my dad to fix it  :-/ Is there a transcript anywhere?  :-[
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2002, 04:57:55 AM »
Fantastic interview, Darren!  I finally got a chance to hear it all the way through (actually, I put it on a CD and listened to it today during a long commute)

Thanks, Midnight--what a good idea for commuters. ;)

Brian

Offline Darren Gross

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2002, 06:46:03 AM »
There is no transcript, and none will be available, sorry to say.

I should point out, though, that there are two different downloadable links. If you click on the first half of the hyperlink, it downloads and plays immediately. If you click toward the end of the link, it will download as a quicktime file. The quicktime download seems to work best.

Offline Daphne

• Full Poster
  • C&B4E
    • View Profile
    • ..::Shadows.in.a.Mirror::..
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2002, 10:11:41 AM »
If I click the first, I get:

[playlist]
NumberOfEntries=1
File1=http://www.interstellartransmissions.com/62102.mp3

just like that, and if I click the 2nd, I get an internal error and IE shuts down....grrrrrrrrrrrr i hate this computer. I had 2 restart 5x in a row today. It's evil I tell you!!!!!! Angie or Nicholas much be possessing it .... *le sigh*
"Dude, the difference between your moods is like night and day!" || "Surely someone must have given you something ... !?"
D&Q,L&D,C&B&T&J&B&A4E!&S2 ^_^