Author Topic: Loyalty to Liz  (Read 661 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: Loyalty to Liz
« Reply #15 on: January 07, 2022, 08:16:19 PM »
I just finished clearing off the snow off of my car down here in the “great” Garden State; we got about five inches here. You’re up in Massachusetts, right? Did you get a lot of snow up there in the great Bay State?

We've gotten about 6 inches here.  [snowball-fight]

As you know, we never got to see Willie Loomis, Matthew Morgan or Harry Johnson, schlepping away on the Collinwood estate, shoveling all of that New England snow up there in Hancock County. I mean, even on “The Sopranos,” we got to see Tony Soprano, running through the snow as the FBI charged after Johnny Sacrimoni on the grounds of Johnny’s opulent and snow-logged Bergen County mansion.  [4116]

Can you even imagine if, after Matthew was gone, it had been Roger's responsibility to shovel out Collinwood?! His bitching would have been so loud that no doubt it would have been heard in five of the surrounding counties!!  [snow_wink] [snow_cheesy]

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Re: Loyalty to Liz
« Reply #16 on: January 07, 2022, 09:04:22 PM »
Oh, wow, Roger would have been even more ticked-off and humiliated than when he had to admit in front of Liz, Burke and Sam that he, and not Burke, was driving the car the night when an innocent passerby was hit by him, sort of like how the great Stephen King was walking alone on a, no doubt, similarly quiet Maine country road, only to be struck by a careless driver, like Roger-the-Dodger Collins.

Although, I think Roger, being the conniving blackguard, that he was, would try to palm the snow-shovelling task off on his small, ten-year-old son. If that didn’t work, maybe Roger would have tried to “enlist” Joe Haskell and a couple of the other young and brawny workers at the cannery to do Roger’s assigned peon work. But, it would be hell-to-pay if either Liz or her faithful majordomo, Bill Malloy, found out that Roger was “re-assigning” Collinsport Cannery employees for his personal use.  [snow_mad]