Author Topic: Ely Pouget on ER  (Read 567 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Ely Pouget on ER
« on: December 05, 2003, 10:22:27 PM »
Finally, here are two captures of Ely Pouget (Maggie on the '91 DS) on  the ER episode entitled "The Advocate a.k.a. Side Effects":

(Since mentioning this appearance the other day in reply #4 of "Thoughts on a new DS and the '91 series" on Current Talk, I've done some research on the TV Tome Web site. Something I hadn't realized was that when I'd taped the episode on October 16th, it was actually a repeat and had originally aired on March 13th. Apparently, rather than compete with the 7th game of the American League playoffs on FOX, NBC decided to repeat an old episode instead of risking a new one. But considering that I don't regularly watch, that fact really made absolutely no difference to me when I watched it because I have no idea what's been happening on ER.  ;)

Also, apparently the info on TV Tome is about as complete as it is in the IMDb site. Every actor who appears on the site has their own bio, and after glancing over Pouget's, I noticed that several of her post DS guest appearances aren't even listed.)