Author Topic: Dark Shadows Complete Series Box Set - $800  (Read 453 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows Complete Series Box Set - $800
« on: February 12, 2017, 09:11:28 PM »
I don't know who this person thinks is going to buy this boxed set for that price - even if it is part of the numbered Limited Edition Set:

Dark Shadows Complete Series Box Set - $800

"For sale Dark Shadows: The Complete Original Series DVD, 2012 131 Disc Limited Edition Box Set numbered 1035 out of 2500. With Jonathan Frid autographed card. Has black ribbon that hold box open when you open. Received it April of 2012. Date of Shipment on box says 3/7/2012. I have included with it The Dark Shadows Festival 10th Anniversary Celebration Program with Autographs by Laura Parker, Kathryn Leigh Scott, Michael Stroka, and Donna Wandrey. Set is like New, never played. Have removed from box a few times. Some bumping along one edge which was done in original shipping. Otherwise is beautiful set. Extra booklet I added is good with some bumping and little staining but autographs are nice. This is Limited Edition not the Deluxe Edition available now and shortly after Limited Edition was out of print.
Please only serious buyers, no scams. Payment with Cash preferred. No Cashiers Checks or Money orders."

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows Complete Series Box Set - $800
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2017, 09:22:56 PM »
Well, you can't blame him for trying.  I saw the whole set on sale at our state fair for $80.  You know what they say about "asking price."  From there, you go down.

Gerard