Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1072  (Read 1051 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1072
« on: September 28, 2010, 10:14:12 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1072
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2010, 10:44:32 PM »
The repeated close-ups of Mr. "Hi, like my medieval frisbee?!" keep giving the impression that he has some significance, when he doesn't. 

Get over Jeb already, Carolyn!!   Barnabas is being creepy to people in this episode.  Why?
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 29, 2010, 08:16:08 AM »
Grayson Hall finally got a day off today.  I hope Jonathan Frid gets one tomorrow.

Everybody was doing very well until Barnabas and Julia came back, and now things have started to happen.

I wish we could have seen all of Barnabas's conversation with Stokes.  More of Stokes is always a good thing, and I would like to hear what Stokes thought about the idea of having two stepdaughters, especially since he's just fobbed his niece off onto the Collinses.

We got a good closeup of the name underneath Leonardo's portrait: THOS. HILL.  He doesn't look like a Thomas Hill. And what is he doing in the Collinwood drawing room?  Maybe he was a Collins father-in-law.  And maybe everybody called him Leonardo behind his back.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2010, 03:44:15 AM »
The repeated close-ups of Mr. "Hi, like my medieval frisbee?!" keep giving the impression that he has some significance, when he doesn't.
Hmm, I'm thinking that should be Ms.  On account of her lady lumps.

Barnabas is being creepy to people in this episode.  Why?
I don't know!!  It's like he was channeling Boris Karloff when he asked Hallie, "You're not afraid of me, are you?"  Intimidating much?

This time around, I'm watching with the knowledge that David H was crushing on Kathy Cody while she just saw him as a pesky younger brother.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2010, 04:06:59 AM »
Hmm, I'm thinking that should be Ms.  On account of her lady lumps.

Alright Midnite, I'll be on the lookout for those....!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2010, 04:28:54 PM »
Written By: Gordon Russell
Directed By: Henry Kaplan

Classic blooper of the boom hanging over Nancy’s head!  Nancy’s hair sure had done a  360 since the first year with the platinum blonde flip to the long natural honey blonde.  I think Nancy once said that the radical change was induced by two words “VIENTAM WAR!” which I am thinking she was inspired by the hippie movement with the more natural hair.  I can totally see that though as it makes sense. She looks quite lovely and natural! Nancy is such a wonderful actress—no hint of PT Carolyn! 

That is all I got kids!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/