Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0297  (Read 1027 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0297
« on: May 15, 2007, 05:40:45 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0297
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2007, 07:44:11 PM »
Now I know that Barnabas is susposed to be smart. But he is making errors

1 Going back to the sceen of the crime, not once but twice. By the way where are the sherrif's men, and why isn't the door locked??

2 He must have already known that Sarah would help Maggie out. Maybe he wanted to see Sarah.

The more I see the checkered robe the better I like it. The afgans is just waiting to start it journeys.

Why is Vickie and Carolyn wearing long sleeve dresses in August and wore short sleeves in the wintertime?
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2007, 08:01:29 PM »
Why is Vickie and Carolyn wearing long sleeve dresses in August and wore short sleeves in the wintertime?

Because that's when that sort of clothing is usually available in stores. Remember that stores provide their clothes to the soaps in the hopes of enticing viewers to go out and buy them.  ;)  Which also explains why the people of Collinsport are running around in wool coats in the middle of summer.  [lghy]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 15, 2007, 09:36:15 PM »
The opening scene seemed a little bit too much like a set-up to update viewers who might have missed the last few shows.  So I concentrated on how nice Joe was looking.  Usually Joel Crothers doesn't do much for me, but today I liked him.  Maybe it was that gray sweater.  I've been watching the Leviathan storyline lately, and Jeb's usual attire makes me wonder if all you have to do to catch Carolyn's interest is to wear a green sweater.  Right now, gray is gorgeous as far as I'm concerned.

I always like the scenes between Maggie and Sarah.  There is such an open niceness about Maggie when she talks to Sarah.

Barnabas should have been thoroughly impressed with the results of Julia's work on Maggie.  Not a shred of memory left, even when Sarah visited her.  But it wasn't good enough; he had to go and kill Maggie.  I suppose the next move was going to be to kill Julia.  After all, Julia had made it clear that she would not put up with him killing Maggie.  So Sarah saved two lives for the price of one today.  Nice work for a ten-year-old.

Offline Devlin66

• Full Poster
  • Devlin For President in 2008
    • View Profile
    • Burke Devlins Yahoo 360
« Reply #4 on: May 15, 2007, 09:54:56 PM »
Barnabas was at his most ruthless and careless in this time frame.
" When I gave Davey Collins the crystal ball I hoped he would see that I was his real father, and not that abusive Roger Collins!

Only Laura knows the truth regarding Davids paternity, and i am sure she remembers the back seat of that car Roger crashed.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2007, 09:46:18 AM »
Barnabas "tested" Maggie, and she passed the test.  You would think that Barnabas would be thoroughly satisfied with this, and not want to kill Maggie.  But nooo... He still has a touch of evil left in him. [devil]

Joe was very handsome in this episode. [luv]

Barnabas' reaction to Maggie talking about seeing Sarah was exciting. [cheesyg] I loved it when Sarah sang "London Bridge" and prevented him from killing Maggie (and maybe Julia, too).  Sarah was a good person who wanted to save Barnabas from himself by helping his victims (and potential victims).  I love Sarah's sweetness.  It's still very strange that Sarah would be his "baby sister" - there's so much of a difference in age between them.  I guess Barnabas wasn't really as old when he was still alive as he looked in 1967. [winkg]

----- Sally -----
[coolg]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2007, 04:16:47 PM »
Joshua and Naomi could have started very early. Maybe they had to get married. Barnabas has always be reckless when it came to the ladies. Maybe he was taking after his father.   [91a2]
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline Roland

• Full Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2007, 02:59:03 AM »
Sarah's lament that nobody but her doll remembers her is kinda sad.