Author Topic: Episode #0976  (Read 711 times)

Offline BuzzH

• DSF God
  • The grooviest HEP cat in Collinsport!
    • View Profile
Episode #0976
« on: May 22, 2006, 06:44:08 PM »
Keep meaning to mention this and keep forgetting.  In this episode we see Bruno in PT for the first time and I must say, I'm diggin' his pimpin attire!  Far and away his best outfit to date on DS!  He's just too groovy for words!   [pimp]
Buzz-isms:

"I like the bike I got, & the chick I got!"
"I know just the place!?Over in Logansport!"
"If ya feel it, SIT it!"
"Come on, before he offers me a side car too!"
"Her nose needed some powder!"
"You askin' me to give up something I like?"

Offline AndreDuPres

• Full Poster
  • I don't know, Barnabas. I just don't know!
    • View Profile
Re: Episode #0976
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2006, 03:42:04 PM »
Yeah, I like his plum-coloured sports jacket with the bling.  PT has my favourite fashions.  Garish?  Yes.  Tacky?  God, yes.  "Pimpin'"?  Of course!  Wait till you see Dameon Edward's groovy attire...oh, and watch out for all the cool ascots.

Offline Diabolos

• await your judgement!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2006, 04:22:07 AM »
Hello BuzzH,

Glad you're groovin' on PT. Me and my father are watching that plotline right now. If you can get past Quentin's ghastly plaid jacket, it's a pretty cool storyline.
I rlly noticed how David's acting is peaking and even Amy isn't quite as annoying as she usually is and Grayson Hall is superb as the evil Hoffman. The major drawback of this plotline is the absence of DS' A-team for 6 weeks so we're stuck on Cyrus and his rabbits and Sabrina for a little too long. Love John Yaegar's nose, though. He gives Micheal Jackson a run for his money.

Buzz, I've really enjoyed your stories about all the DS Fests you've been at. Many years ago, my father promised to take me to a DS Fest, but we ended up moving to Mexico instead. Thank God we brought our collection of MPI's with us. We really enjoy your knowledge and humor.
TONIGHT MUST GO NOTHING WRONG!

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2006, 11:17:39 PM »
Keep meaning to mention this and keep forgetting.  In this episode we see Bruno in PT for the first time and I must say, I'm diggin' his pimpin attire!  Far and away his best outfit to date on DS!  He's just too groovy for words!   [pimp]

For me the males only look alright in 1897.   Aristede was the only MS I could approve of.  That's just me.  And PT... all the weird clashing combinations seemed put there to establish that this was another reality.   I remember green and blue together a lot, which doesn't sound strange, but it was the way they did it.   Stokes had a black shirt and bright bow tie I think.   More bow ties than in our universe definitely, aside from a meeting of Farrakhan's followers.

I don't like most clothes or costumes anyway.    Megan Todd in the turtlenecks was perfect for me.    Put everyone in turtlenecks and any show would improve 500%, especially black ones.  The turtlenecks I meant, not the people.   Once I'm in charge, that's going to happen in the world at large, except I know variety is the spice of life, blah blah blah.

Stream of consciousness, that's what it's called.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor