Author Topic: Bravo For Julia!  (Read 2113 times)

Offline VAM

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Adding to my canvas of life...
    • View Profile
Re: Bravo For Julia!
« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2002, 01:04:13 PM »
The Collins Family had their own resident MD. Julia should of set up her BEDROOM at Collinwood as her office. A bartering system were she gets free room and board. Hmmm...she seems to like the drawing room for examinations or consultations.;)
It is a good day because I am still ticking!

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2002, 11:00:21 PM »
He IS great with Amy, though.

Love, Robin

I totally agree with you there Robin.  Barnabas seems to care a great deal for the child, and everytime he comes to visit Collinwood she runs right to  him.  Perhaps it's his own feelings for his little sister Sarah that has sparked this Paternal feeling in him.  They also have great onscreen chemistry together  :-)
"Calamity Jane"

Offline Afan

• Full Poster
  • Another body from Collinwood for me to autopsy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2002, 01:10:01 AM »
[hello][hello] I agree that Barnabus and Julia were great "being in charge", after all all of the other adults had deserted the children.  Even Carolyn spends her time with her mother's coffin!  It is understandable that Barnabus tried to stand in for Roger, but if he had not received the summons from Vicki to go back to the past, was he just going to dash off to Boston with nary a thought of leaving Julia in charge of the whole Collins madhouse?  He is doing that now by returning to the future.  It is too much to ask of Mrs. Johnson to be the only level head and cool voice left at the old homestead!
Afan, who is glad that he didn't leave that mess with me
to "ride herd" on.
Afan  [crazy][crazy]
Where are they getting these bodies, Mulder,  are they making them?

Afan

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2002, 11:44:16 PM »
 Afan wrote:
I agree that Barnabus and Julia were great "being in charge", after all all of the other adults had deserted the children

They did seem to get alot more done concerning the children then anyone else has these past few months or so.   Vicky, being so absorbed in Jeff Clark hasn't been shown given David a school lesson in months, let alone spending any time with him.  Everyone else in the house is too busy with their own problems to try to even understand what the kids are going through.

Barnabas, at least had the good mind to put them both in a boarding school, which probably should have been done right from the start.  :-)
"Calamity Jane"