Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0960  (Read 2459 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0960
« on: March 19, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »
Robservations #960

HAPPY
CHEAP,
INSUFFERABLE
PIG
DAY!!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0960
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2010, 06:38:21 PM »
 [lghy]

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2010, 07:38:07 PM »
Boy, you got that right and what gumption Roger had in saying it. I love it.

Whoa! Sheriff Sheriff Davenport.

I love the fireplace at the carriage house. Very nice. Very, very nice.

As for the line, "This spirit is acting in a very strange way"... I dunno. I'm of the opinion that if spirits exist, they would be behaving in a very strange way anywho and so would I. Makes no sense.

Briscoe chained to a wall. What was that Star Trek episode with Cap'n Kirk and Spocko mannicled in a dungeoun... Cat's Paw. I love Wm Shatner, but Briscoe is so much yummier.

Jeb: Don't mess with me. Don't rock the boat. Cool it. He left out groovy.
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2010, 07:42:57 PM »
Aw, no dirtnap for Davenport.  But then I keep forgetting he doesn't want one.   How's he been passing the time between assignments, though?   I wish Bruno had misheard a conversation of Sabrina's and chained Ned up in the crypt instead.  

Jeb, when you hit people, they don't like it.   Bruno thinks fast on his feet, and decides to keep his new werewolf in reserve.   Chris is chained to a "Stockbridge" tombstone.

CIP!!   I'm disappointed, though, that Roger didn't say it to Jeb's face.  Roger was all arrogant bluster at first, but at the end looked shriveled and defeated.  He's not used to not being in control.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2010, 07:58:40 PM »
What means CIP?
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2010, 08:41:12 PM »
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2010, 07:05:27 PM »
CIP!!   I'm disappointed, though, that Roger didn't say it to Jeb's face.  Roger was all arrogant bluster at first, but at the end looked shriveled and defeated.

Well, that's our Roger - all bluster and no bite when it comes right down to it. Just ask people like Sam, Burke and, of course, Liz. Though with the first two you'll probably need to[spoiler]conduct a seance.  [wink2][/spoiler]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2010, 12:02:33 AM »
Cheap Insufferable Pig Day!  And woe is me, I haven't any bacon in the house.

I wouldn't know the chief of police in my town if I ran into him, but Chris recognizes the late Sheriff Davenport.  I guess Collinsport is a smaller town than mine.

So Bruno thinks that becoming the Leviathan Leader is simply a matter of being appointed by Nicholas Blair.  All this business of the essence being transported in the box through time is superfluous.  Yes, indeed, Bruno's no dummy.  And does he plan to marry Carolyn Stoddard?  I wonder if Elizabeth would go along with that.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2010, 01:25:19 AM »
FIRST off the headliner is hysterical and had me rolling! Thanks for the laugh MB! :)

Those are the reddest flames I have ever seen.  I think it has to do with the early days of color.

Sometimes it can be a bit sad watching DS when one thinks of all the actors we have lost like Micheal Stroka (who I hear was a dear man), Donald Briscoe and Louis Edmonds.  Thankfully they are forevermore preserved on film for generations to come!

ZOMBIE!!! The thing about this zombie is that he doesn't seem to be a mindless flesh eater which is a nice change!

It seems to me that a powerful Underworld Old One Leviathan Leader would have more than one outfit?  I am bit lost on that unless Jeb was really true to his whole hippie vibe!  

From what I gather Michael Stroka and Chris Pennock became really good friends off set.  I know on the extras Chris often  speaks of missing him.   That has to be hard.   I wish I would have met Michael. He was a doll from stories I have heard through the years.

I too noticed Chris was chained  to the  Laura Stockbridge’ tomb.  Although the mausoleum seems as if he has gotten an upgrade since the Phoenix was in town and the old caretaker has either passed away or has the night off!   ;)
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2010, 01:37:11 AM »
Poor E. Pendleton Stockbridge, who died horribly at sea-- drowned and torn to bits on the rocks at the age of 16, and was not only robbed of her first name and forced to rest with the other Stockbridges that died tragically, but now she has a werewolf chained to her stone plaque.

Bruno to Jeb:  "I never let this bag out of my sight."
Am I crazy, or was this the first time we saw it?

Briscoe chained to a wall. What was that Star Trek episode with Cap'n Kirk and Spocko mannicled in a dungeoun... Cat's Paw.

Nice.  And weren't they guarded by zombified Enterprise officers?

Aw, no dirtnap for Davenport.  But then I keep forgetting he doesn't want one.   How's he been passing the time between assignments, though?   I wish Bruno had misheard a conversation of Sabrina's and chained Ned up in the crypt instead.

Ha!  As for zombie Davenport, maybe if Mrs. Davenport had buried him in his uniform instead of that black suit that was too small for him, he might have been content to remain in his grave.

I apologize for having absolutely nothing interesting to say about the episode.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2010, 01:54:40 AM »
I apologize for having absolutely nothing interesting to say about the episode.

Well, I liked it.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2010, 05:18:42 AM »
Aww.  Thank you.

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 14, 2010, 08:26:00 AM »
Poor E. Pendleton Stockbridge, who died horribly at sea-- drowned and torn to bits on the rocks at the age of 16, and was not only robbed of her first name and forced to rest with the other Stockbridges that died tragically, but now she has a werewolf chained to her stone plaque.
Oh, good, now I'm imagining the undertaker throwing bits and pieces of E. Pendleton into her coffin, the way I throw the last scraps of chopped-up chicken into the pot.

As for zombie Davenport, maybe if Mrs. Davenport had buried him in his uniform instead of that black suit that was too small for him, he might have been content to remain in his grave.
I figure the uniform had to go back to the rental place and I just hope Mrs. D managed to get all the slime out of it so she wouldn't be charged extra.

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 14, 2010, 07:31:42 PM »
Cheap Insufferable Pig Day!  And woe is me, I haven't any bacon in the house.

[stfl]

As for zombie Davenport, maybe if Mrs. Davenport had buried him in his uniform instead of that black suit that was too small for him, he might have been content to remain in his grave.
I figure the uniform had to go back to the rental place and I just hope Mrs. D managed to get all the slime out of it so she wouldn't be charged extra.

At least he wasn't buried wearing a trench coat and sunglasses.  [b003]

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2010, 08:44:45 PM »
At least he wasn't buried wearing a trench coat and sunglasses.  [b003]

[ghost_cheesy]