Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0607  (Read 889 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0607
« on: August 12, 2008, 04:30:47 PM »

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0607
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2008, 07:53:17 PM »
As I have said before Nicholas has to much on his plate.  He is having problems keeping all the balls in the air.
Angelique is a *itch, fill in the letter. How can she do what she is doing, wait we are talking about Angelique.

Just think that these are the last of the shows with Joe.  Joel did a great job.

How does Angelique figure that Blair, will not find out about Barnabas.

Does Angelique make mistakes because she is ignorant, or that she is so self centered? Or maybe she really doesn't have any self-worth.  What do you guys think. 

Can you imagine Julia taking Angelique under her professional care? Could Julia do it?
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2008, 03:38:10 AM »
Nicholas is growing even more foolish. He thinks that by just telling Angelique that she can't see Barnabas anymore she's actually going to listen to him? He may care about Adam's welfare, but she doesn't. He should know her well enough by now that she's going to do what she wants anyway no matter how many times he threatens to destroy her.

Angelique was indeed such a bitch to poor Joe. [ghost_angry] She forced herself and her will on Joe, she MADE him want her at the expense of his feelings for Maggie and everything else in his life...and she really doesn't give a damn now that she has Barnabas in her power. Then she just HAD to show Joe Maggie in Nicholas' arms, kissing him. What a BITCH!!! [ghost_angry]

I don't blame Joe for wanting to stick that knife into her. Angelique treated him worse than garbage. [ghost_tongue]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2008, 07:27:47 AM »
So Nicholas has made his move on Maggie, and I'm wondering: What does he have in mind?  It seems evident that what attracts him to her is not any depraved aspect of Maggie that we haven't seen before.  She always comes across as a thoroughly nice girl in her scenes with him.  Is it her niceness that appeals to him?  Or is it the thought of defiling that niceness and dragging it into the mud?  I don't get any impression that it's the latter.  On the other hand, Nicholas is excellent at hiding his true self, so I don't know.

And really, he chose a bad time to make his move.  lori54 pointed out that he has too much on his plate, and there's no arguing with that.  He has just realized that he has made a stupid, completely avoidable blunder when he let Angelique attack Adam.  This is no time for him to be allowing himself to be distracted by a pretty face: he needs to have his mind strictly on business.  But maybe in the stress of the moment, he feels the need of a something to take his mind off.

Once again, I've got to say: Joel Crothers doesn't do much for me.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 11:48:19 AM »
Poor Joe! I felt sorry for him. Angelique made him lose everything that mattered to him, and then she didn't want him anymore! How sad! [cryg] To add insult to injury, she forced him to watch Maggie and Nicholas together! [ghost_tongue] No wonder Joe tried to commit suicide. Angelique was such a bitch!  [ghost_mad]

I agree with you, loril54. I think Nicholas did have too much on his plate! He was having a hard time managing everything. I think he just wanted Angelique to control Barnabas, but she took it too far! [ghost_shocked]

It was fascinating to watch Adam's reaction to Angelique and his symptoms which were similar to Barnabas' symptoms.  [ghost_rolleyes]

----- Sally -----
[coolg] [hippy2]
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2008, 10:01:23 AM »
My jaw dropped at the end of this one. I had no idea Joe would do something like. However, that letter opener seems to very popular with people in that house.

I found Angelique to be amazing today, she was so cruel and honest. LOVED it!!
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books