Author Topic: Who Do You Think Angelique Put The "Big Chill" On Today?  (Read 786 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Who Do You Think Angelique Put The "Big Chill" On Today?
« on: July 22, 2003, 04:07:12 PM »
Hey gang,

We heard Angelique tell her father Timothy that she had to "embrace" some complete stranger and literally absorb the warmth out of him to remain "alive."

Who do you think that the poor, unfortunate slob was?  I first thought of Steve, the dim-witted, guttersnipe dockworker, who had been romantically pursuing Buffy Harrington.  Steve impresses with me as just the right kind of dolt who would fall prey to "Angelexis" charms?

Do you have any other suggestions as to whom this chilled-out klutz could have been?

Bob the Bartender, who thinks that "Angelexis'" theme song should be "Cold as Ice."

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Who Do You Think Angelique Put The "Big Chill" On Today?
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2003, 12:55:28 AM »
First off Bob...THANKS FOR REMINDING ME TO PUT A NEW TAPE IN :-*

Did Angelexis say she need to or had (past or future); cause, even though he's seriously already dead, the guy who rented his grandpa's place to Yaeger would DEFINITELY get my vote.

Nah...when I see this PT Angelexis, I always think ELO's "Evil Woman" (I can hear the strain of the electric violins!)

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline LoveAtFirstBITE

• Full Poster
  • A repressed hysteric
    • View Profile
Re:Who Do You Think Angelique Put The "Big Chill" On Today?
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2003, 05:34:16 PM »
Nah...when I see this PT Angelexis, I always think ELO's "Evil Woman" (I can hear the strain of the electric violins!)

Yes!  Yes!  Yes!  The song is playing in my head, and I think of Angelique.......and then I see this post.  [shckd]  That song is her in a nutshell.

--LAFB, who is looking to make "Evil Woman" her
                         personal theme song.  [vryevl]