Author Topic: Is Amy Jennings Cramping Her Big Brother's "Style"?  (Read 2256 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Is Amy Jennings Cramping Her Big Brother's "Style"?
« on: June 24, 2003, 03:50:09 PM »
Hey gang,

Okay, we all know that little Amy has becomed frightened after staying in the gloomy, great house of Collinwood.  (Can you blame her?)

However, Amy's big brother Chris, an evidently successful and handsome attorney, is reluctant to have his little sister stay with him at his house.  (Can you blame him?)  After all, Chris is a "wild and crazy guy," intent on enjoying the swinging, single lifestyle of a young man about town (or, should I say, about Collinsport!).

So, I think that we can all understand why Chris would probably agree with Quentin's decision to have Amy spend some time with cousins Carolyn and Will up at Loomis House.

By the way, isn't it reassuring to see that "Parallel Time" Amy is the same infectiously charming and precocious child that "Real Time" Amy is/was?

Bob the Bartender

PS Hey, what the heck happened to Chris' brother, Tom?  Maybe Tom is the night manager/bartender at the Kit Kat Lounge over in Rockport, ME.

Offline Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:Is Amy Jennings Cramping Her Big Brother's "Style"?
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2003, 11:30:19 PM »
Hello, Bob i too feel bad for Amy!!!  But then
again she has The Q-man to comfort her!!!
( I WANT THAT PART)!!!!   Think maybe
Amy will want to check into WindCliff
no???       Love Anne ??? ??? ::) ::) ;D ;D
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2003, 12:39:51 AM »
Bob, wondering whatever happened to Tom Jennings is an absolutely brilliant question.  Why haven't we thought of that before?  Not even a single mention of him.

Gerard

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2003, 03:23:12 AM »
PS Hey, what the heck happened to Chris' brother, Tom?  Maybe Tom is the night manager/bartender at the Kit Kat Lounge over in Rockport, ME.

Or perhaps the PT Jennings parents made a different choice and never had Tom, and instead he was born to a multi-millionaire who lavished every conceivable luxury on him - and now he's living in the south of France with his boy-toy, PT Gothick. ;)

But we'll never know...

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2003, 05:39:40 AM »

Or perhaps the PT Jennings parents made a different choice and never had Tom, and instead he was born to a multi-millionaire who lavished every conceivable luxury on him - and now he's living in the south of France with his boy-toy, PT Gothick. ;)

But we'll never know...

Please MB now Steve is going to be trying to gain access
to That PT room! >:D LOL

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2003, 07:27:59 AM »
Good one, Jen. I guess we now know where Gothic really went this weekend.

Offline Julia99

• Senior Poster
  • My Fans are Legion
    • View Profile
    • Barnabas & Company
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2003, 02:52:47 PM »
Is that where Gothick went. .well it will do no good, i've beat him here on this sunny yacht and my my Tom looks good in a speedo . ..but then it's gone now. ..
Julia99

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2003, 03:03:47 PM »
Private Cabanas To the Left......

Cold Showers To the Right.......
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2003, 04:59:47 PM »
Hey gang,

I don't know about this Tom Jennings "boy-toy" stuff in the south of France, but, let me tell you, my pulse rate started skyrocketing up today, just at the sight of the exceedingly delicious Minnie Duval today!

Yes, Minnie Duval, the "Mrs. Robinson" of PT Collinsport, ME!  What I wouldn't give to be a tenant in Madam Duval's "establishment."  I understand that the fair lady is not opposed to utilizing the barter system in paying off one's monthly rent.   So, perhaps the lovely Ms. Duval and I could come to a mutual agreement on what we could "barter" for the next month's due rent.

Okay, before you condemn me for being fixiated with Ms. Duval, an obviously worldly and experienced goddess/landlady, please try and think of the potential relationship of Minnie Duval and, yours truly, Bob the  Bartender, as the Parallel Time equivalent of the Real Time relationship of Demi Moore and Ashton Kutscher, albeit one with just a few more wrinkles and inches around the waistline than those two underaged (at least, in the case of young Mr. Kutscher) narcissists!

I realize that I'm being disloyal to my number one inamorata, Ms. Bathia Mapes, but a bartender of "a certain age" can only wait for so many centuries.

Please forgive me, Bathia, but it's clearly a case of being "Loco de' amor!"

Bob the Bartender, who loves Minnie's extensive bank account almost as much as he loves her timeless beauty.

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2003, 05:19:08 PM »
Roberto.....this is a dangerous game you play.  [nono]

What happens when La Bella Bellucci finds out about your "indiscretions", eh?

You KNOW what Sicilian woman can be capable of. [vryevl]
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2003, 05:28:51 PM »
Yes, it's the "corno d' oro" in reverse!

But, what is it that the Italians say, "Amo l'omo tuo"? (Always love your man, or words to that effect, something that PT Maggie Evans-Collins is obviously endeavoring to uphold!)

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2003, 05:44:40 PM »
Please.....Maggie Evans-Collins is SO not Sicilian!  If she WAS.....she'd have dragged Alexis out the front door by a fist-ful of her hair, slapping her face and screaming "Putana!!" all the way.

At least, that's the way my Sicilian Aunts did it. [smrtasb]

Dylan Thomas

Offline Julian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2003, 05:45:58 PM »
Watching this mornings episode, Ms. Duval doesn't strike me as being the bartering type.  Cash on demand seems more like it. 

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2003, 11:01:17 PM »
Yes,  but does the delectable Ms. Duval take credit cards so that one can, as the Italians say, "Put it on the arm or, simply, arm it!"?

By the way, isn't it great to see how Quentin takes such great concern getting involved in other people's problems (helping Sabrina with Cyrus' disappearance, assisting Steve after his #ss-kicking by John Yeager, etc.).   Yet the Q-Man has no time to find out why the garishly attired Damion Edwards is haunting Collinwood, not to mention the fact that Quentin's wife of two weeks has split for New York City and, is, probably right this very moment, consulting with a high-priced divorce attorney?

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 26, 2003, 06:19:52 AM »
Watching this mornings episode, Ms. Duval doesn't strike me as being the bartering type.  Cash on demand seems more like it.

i just loved where she stashed it! such class! >:D no wonder Bob she steals your heart!

jennifer
Demi and Ashton will last as long as those other "lovebirds"
JLo and Ben ICK!
i have to add forgot how funny !970 PT really was!
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV