Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0574  (Read 679 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0574
« on: October 25, 2013, 04:16:31 PM »
Robservations #574

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0574

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2013, 06:02:20 PM »
Nick just HAS to return to Maggie's in the middle of the night.  Why?   Joe's in room 24.  Was that Burke's room number?   Because it's not Burke's room.   It must not be the Collinsport Inn, or we'd have heard before.  Joe and Burke would have been neighbors.

Sleepy Willie in jammies interrogated via magic mirror, tells Nick and us about life force problem.

[bat7628] [8_1_215] [bat7628] [bonny_hand]
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2013, 06:13:31 PM »
Angelique's dress seems less blueish.

Hmm, did Nicholas say "someone" on purpose?

By the force of that pounding, I knew it had to be Maggie at Joe's door, lol.

Sad emotions as Maggie says goodbye to Joe.

Liked the Willie and Maggie scene. Too bad it was so short.

The subject of Lang's message rears it' head once again. I've been wondering about that recently.

Nicholas & Willie & the mirror. I had to laugh out loud. Willie doesn't strike me as a PJs kind of guy. The whole thing made me giggle. Especially when Willie mouthed, "Your welcome."

No big shakes this episode but I liked it. Getting a little tired of the 'Joe' thang.

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2013, 06:51:34 PM »
At some point we learn that Joe lives at a boardinghouse, not the Collinsport Inn. A long time from now, [spoiler]we'll see that Paul Stoddard's room looks remarkably similar to Joe's.
[/spoiler]
The opening VO tells that Angelique is cursed, but Nicholas didn't put a curse on her.

Maggie tries to figure out a reason for Joe’s behavior. Nicholas even hints that someone other than Joe might be the man for her, but he’s careful to make it only a gentle hint, since things are at a dangerous state now.

Willie [spoiler]sleeps in the same narrow iron bed in which, a long time from now, Bramwell and Catherine will-- never mind that for now![/spoiler]

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 27, 2013, 08:11:05 PM »
Nick is really working this opportunity to get close to Maggie and planting the idea that Joe may have someone else. Nick says Willie is odd.  That made me laugh.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times