Author Topic: DS 91 series outtakes  (Read 614 times)

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
DS 91 series outtakes
« on: October 24, 2012, 02:13:30 AM »
Somewhere, somehow, I found about 19 minutes of "outtakes" that were filmed but cut from the TV airing of the 1991 DS series, starting with a scene in which Roger and Liz discuss why David cannot return to school. (These scenes were included, in context, in the MPI VHS release of the series, but not in the MGM DVD release--go figure!)  Anyway, I transferred these scene to DVD from whatever my source was, but that quality is not up to today's standards...so... I was looking for those scenes to re-transfer--I thought that they came from the DS Resurrected VHS video, but I cannot find them on that video (which I found pretty cheapo on eBay).  Anybody have any clues where I found those 19 minutes of outtakes?

Brian

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: DS 91 series outtakes
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2012, 03:02:28 AM »
The extra scenes/bits of scenes are included on Volume 1 of MPI's VHS release of the series.  [hall2_smiley]

However, there is also one deleted scene (the one in which Barnabas and Vicki go up the stairs on the way to Josette's room) on the Resurrected VHS. And there are also extra scenes/bits of scenes on Volume 12.

Offline Brian

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: DS 91 series outtakes
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2012, 11:47:09 PM »
Thanks, MB, that helps me.  [hall2_smiley]
Brian