Author Topic: Harry?  (Read 2971 times)

Offline onyx_treasure

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Harry?
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2002, 09:47:59 PM »
    I have met Fred Schneider and I don't think he sounds anything like EM(The ersatz Craig Slocum).
There are two means of refuge from the misery of life--music and cats.  Albert Schweitzer

Offline Afan

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • Another body from Collinwood for me to autopsy!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2002, 11:12:59 PM »
[hello][hello] Yes, Midnight, you are correct! I was thinking of Edwards.  That solves that.  I knew I remembered another body stashed away! Afan
Where are they getting these bodies, Mulder,  are they making them?

Afan

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: September 26, 2006, 07:11:56 PM »
Frankly, I never understood why they introduced Harry onto the show, (unless they just wanted to keep Craig around for whatever reason), other than the Adam story Harry didn't really add anything to the show. After Adam, he had practically nothing to do afterwards.

(my apologies to all you Craig fans, got nothing against him personally. I will admit I liked him as Noah, scumbag that he was.)

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 26, 2006, 11:50:38 PM »
I thought the character of Harry had terrific potential.  It's a pity it was never really implemented.

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #19 on: September 27, 2006, 01:15:33 AM »
I thought the character of Harry had terrific potential.  It's a pity it was never really implemented.

I wonder if the writers had intended for Harry to be an important part of the show but he ended up getting lost in the shuffle...... :-