Author Topic: Poor Roger  (Read 1068 times)

Offline TERRY308

• Senior Poster
  • The real Mrs. Collins.
    • View Profile
Poor Roger
« on: July 15, 2002, 07:42:06 PM »
Well, they've done it again.  

Barnabas is telling Julia that if they don't do the "experiment", then Adam will kill Vicki "I don't understand" Winters, and then move on to  Elizabeth, David and Carolyn.  What about Roger?  Did they forgot him again?  Of course.

It's a wonder that he doesn't get on top of his house too, and start shooting.  Poor Roger, he's probably crying again.  I like Roger, I like him alot.  

No wonder he acts like he does.  I'd act that way too.  
Cassandra:  I have a potion.  You know it well.  As soon as she drinks it, within an hour, she will go to sleep and have the dream.
Nicholas:  I am much to talented to spend my time drugging drinks.

Offline Bj

• Junior Poster
  • I've always been quite fond of you, Liz...
    • View Profile
Re: Poor Roger
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2002, 07:52:43 PM »
Well, they've done it again.  

Barnabas is telling Julia that if they don't do the "experiment", then Adam will kill Vicki "I don't understand" Winters, and then move on to  Elizabeth, David and Carolyn.  What about Roger?  Did they forgot him again?  Of course.

It's a wonder that he doesn't get on top of his house too, and start shooting.  Poor Roger, he's probably crying again.  I like Roger, I like him alot.  

No wonder he acts like he does.  I'd act that way too.  

There is a code: women and children must be protected at all costs, while men are expected to be sacrificed if necessary.

Would Barnabas and Julia have agreed to the experiment if Adam were a gentleman and had threatened only Roger?  Barnabas to Roger: "Stiff upper lip, Rog old boy, sorry, but you're it!"  :)

Jason: "There's just one thing I don't understand..."
Willie: "I didn't do it -- I swear!"

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2002, 09:21:10 PM »

I love Roger too!

But I think he'd be very opposed to being killed off. You know how he is...lol. And let's face it, we all know he longs to be the master of Collinwood, anyway. He'd probably end up making it very easy for Adam to dispose of all those in line to the throne.

dom

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2006, 07:14:35 PM »
I always wondered why Barnabas left out Roger when he [spoiler]told Jeff Adam would kill all of the Collins family if they didn't create a mate for Adam. If anything I think he would have mentioned Roger and left out Carolyn....considering how much Adam loved Carolyn, I can't see him killing her, mate or no mate.[/spoiler]

I felt sorry for Roger when [spoiler]Cassandra admitted she never loved him and only used him. She was such a bitch to him too not only in that moment but all throughout their marriage.[/spoiler] [hall_angry]

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2006, 09:50:35 PM »
I love Roger too!

But I think he'd be very opposed to being killed off.

Imagine Roger on the Titanic:  "Excuse me, I have a message for that woman over there, on the far side of the lifeboat that's just leaving.  I have to deliver it to her personally.  It's from her mother."