Author Topic: Episodes #77 and #78  (Read 1096 times)

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Episodes #77 and #78
« on: July 23, 2004, 09:52:02 AM »
Well, I've decided to continue with my thoughts about the epsodes I watch.  By the way, can anyone think of a word that starts with "S" that I can use? ??? Sally's S_____  ??? :D

Episode#77 - David looked handsome in his suit and tie - so grown up - and not much shorter than Carolyn.  Why was he so dressed up, I wonder? ???.....Liz and Carolyn seem to both be attracted to "mysterious strangers" - Liz with Paul Stoddard, and Carolyn with Burke Devlin.  It was nice to hear that Liz understands how Carolyn feels......Carolyn and David are both attracted to Burke. :o Poor David is starving for attention, and Burke is probably only being nice to him as part of his "master plan". ::)

Episode #78 - Vicki told Roger that she reads a lot.  What?  No TV or radio at Collinwood?? ??? :) ..... Roger sure is using Vicki for his ulterior motives.  The other day, it was so she could make a statement to the Sheriff; and tonight, it was so Roger could "run into" Sam and have an opportiunity to talk to him......Blooper alert!! :D I counted FOUR TIMES that the cameraman shook the camera!! Did he/she (probably a HE) have too much to drink? LOL!! :D

OK, that's it for this time.  I am happy that you all enjoy reading my posts about the episodes I watch.  I noticed that those posts have been viewed MANY TIMES!!!  YOU LIKE ME!! :D

----- Sally -----  8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Episodes #77 and #78
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2004, 08:23:10 PM »
Well, I've decided to continue with my thoughts about the epsodes I watch.  By the way, can anyone think of a word that starts with "S" that I can use? ??? Sally's S_____  ??? :D

Sally's synopses?

I've always enjoyed the relationship between Burke (Mitch Ryan's Burke) and David.  While befriending the boy does help Burke's agenda of destroying the Collins family, I honestly believe that he really likes David.  Remember, at this point there's still controversy over whose son David really is.

ProfStokes

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2004, 08:56:28 PM »
Sally's Shadowy Secrets!

Offline Heather

• Senior Poster
  • It's an Orbach's, darling...
    • View Profile
    • My Portfolio
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2004, 12:25:07 AM »
I enjoy reading your posts too, Sally.   :-*  I wish I had more time to comment as well - LOL.

p.s. I like the variety of colors you use (well, I'm artsy, so go figure) and the smileys...in fact, I can't wait for the day when ALL the smileys come back...  ;D

W: http://hrh22.home.comcast.net

In case you didn't realize....Julia rules!  :-*

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2004, 01:00:40 AM »
I can't wait for the day when ALL the smileys come back...  ;D

Neither can we.  ;)  But it'll definitely be a bit longer...

Offline michael c

• DSF God
  • mr.collins i'm fed up with this nonsense!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2004, 01:02:37 AM »
emeraldrose... the episodes where roger takes vicki out for the day have a few great moments! i love it when vicki walks in on liz on the phone with roger checking on her story.vicki lets liz have it!she was so spunky then.and when carolyn comes into vicki's room while she's hemming a dress..."kitten" can be so catty. :P
sleep 'til noon and your punishment shall be the dregs of the coffeepot.

Offline EmeraldRose

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2004, 04:25:18 AM »
Sally's Shadowy Secrets!

I love this one!! :D  Anyone else have any ideas? ???

----- Sally -----
8)
----- Sally -----
[snow_bigglass] [hippy2]