Author Topic: Wide Berth  (Read 868 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Wide Berth
« on: February 06, 2004, 01:33:55 AM »
I had been noticing that the # of posts in the View All Cousins were precariously close to the margin.

I now see the borders have been widened!!!!

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re:Wide Berth
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2004, 05:29:47 AM »
Umm - we haven't changed anything. The blue color bars probably just adjusted themselves once one of the top posters reached a certain total. The widths of the bars display relative to each other so adjustments are always going to be taking place as people continue to post.  ;)

Offline Connie

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Wide Berth
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2004, 11:36:16 AM »
Well, I haven't noticed any "wide berth" ( except around my middle), BUT, I've had a couple of weird things happening.....

Yesterday when I was on here, the buttons across the top of my browser - back, forward, stop, etc. - kept turning black.  Never seen THAT before.  [hdscrt]

Then, over the last couple of weeks or so, and I'm NOT crazy, I'll click on the board and I'll already be logged in, and I KNOW I logged out the last time I was on.  Then, I can be logged on, leave the computer for awhile, come back, and I'm logged out!  lol
I can see maybe forgetting to log out once in awhile, but having this weird phenonmenon happen a LOT, and just over the last couple of weeks......I'm spooked.
It's never happened before, either.

So how's that for the record books??

[lghy]
Blank space
                                Your Ad Here   ---->>