Author Topic: Test=help  (Read 979 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Test=help
« on: May 02, 2013, 12:01:54 AM »
Code: [Select]
[center][size=6][color=black]Thursday, May 2nd is [/color][/size]
[size=7][color=orange]M[/color][color=pink]a[/color]r[color=orange]k[/color][color=orange] R[/color][color=pink]a[/color][color=yellow]i[/color][color=orange]n[/color][color=pink]e[/color][color=yellow]y[/color][color=orange]'[/color][color=pink]s[/color]
[color=gray]Birthday![/color][/center]

[move]...have a great day...[/move]

Patti

Okay, I first had it repeating: orange, pink, yellow. I/It 'spazed' out, but I got it 'close'.
I'm sure the answer is obvious, and at least Mark's b-day greeting looks okay, but I'd appreciate the help (and, if there are little cheat sheet ways to do a 'rainbow-y' type greeting, I'd appreciate that info too!)

Patti

Oish...I couldn't even remember how to do 'code'; now I see it's just a 'drop-down' menu to change colors, but I'd still appreciate the correction.
What a Woman!

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Test=help
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 05:01:28 AM »
Okay, I first had it repeating: orange, pink, yellow. I/It 'spazed' out, but I got it 'close'.
I'm sure the answer is obvious,

I don't know what to tell you because it would have worked had you continued changing the colors of all the large letters to the end.

Let's see... you skipped over the 'r' in Mark.  And there's no /size tag at the end, though it wouldn't have made a difference to the final product either way.

and at least Mark's b-day greeting looks okay, but I'd appreciate the help

It looks great!

(and, if there are little cheat sheet ways to do a 'rainbow-y' type greeting, I'd appreciate that info too!)

I don't have a template, sorry.

Oish...I couldn't even remember how to do 'code'; now I see it's just a 'drop-down' menu to change colors, but I'd still appreciate the correction.

It's a button with a # sign, though it's not necessary to show mods your work inside code tags, but thanks for the effort.

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 12:17:38 AM »
Here's a cool fact:
My teacher's, who's a little younger than me, and my co-worker, who's a littler more 'mature' than me, both are psyched that
ONE LIFE TO LIVE AND ALL MY CHILDREN ARE BACK & ON LINE!!
I'm am sooooooooooo glad glad G L A D to be watching OLTL!!!!
Whoooooooooopppp!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whooo!!! Midnite...I copied (control+C) & pasted (control+V) this from FACEBOOK straight on to the Boards!!!!

Whoop!!! Whoop!

(PS..I added the quote tags....)
What a Woman!

Offline Patti Feinberg

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2013, 12:19:57 AM »
It's a button with a # sign, though it's not necessary to show mods your work inside code tags, but thanks for the effort.

Isn't she sweet  [easter_grin]

Patti
What a Woman!