Author Topic: Michelle Pfeiffer Blasts Hollywood for ‘Systemic’ Sexual Harassment  (Read 497 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Michelle Pfeiffer Blasts Hollywood for ‘Systemic’ Sexual Harassment
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2017, 01:44:39 AM »
This is so shameful and disgusting.  A woman I knew (now deceased) told me, after WWII, she got her first full-time job at a Woolworth's after graduating from high school.  Her boss constantly sexually harassed her.  She told her father.  Without her initial knowledge, he went to that Woolworth's and pounded the you-know-what out of the guy and told him exactly what he was to do next.  When she went to work the next day, there was her boss, black-eyed and swollen jaw.  He apologized and immediately raised her to a department administrator.  And he never harassed anyone ever again.  Sometimes, when all alternatives have been exhausted, violence is the answer.

Gerard

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Michelle Pfeiffer Blasts Hollywood for ‘Systemic’ Sexual Harassment
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2017, 11:46:23 PM »
Not sex, but, still BLATENT he v she:

We've got Russel Crowe smashing a phone down so hard it hurt the employee at hotel's front desk.
There's Keifer getting popped for this, that, and the next thing.
Mel Gibson....oy.
Harvey Weinstein...idk.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now, let's flip the coin:

Winona Ryder shoplifts; and she's a friggin' pariah for a DECADE. Shoplifting, not physically abusing someone.

....lost my train of thought, there were ONE OR TWO other actress who had small infractions, who don't get to 'be bad' without MAJOR repercussions.
What a Woman!