Author Topic: Looking for DS Video Material  (Read 960 times)

Offline drwhotrades

• I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Looking for DS Video Material
« on: May 26, 2006, 03:36:03 PM »
Hey All:

I'm looking for any DS related video material that might be out there aside from the actual episodes. Specifically, I'm looking for TV appearances by the cast, DS specials, ads, promo spots, etc. If anyone has anything like this or could point me in a direction I'd greatly appreciate it. I'd be happy to buy or trade. Please feel free to PM me. Thanks!

Bryan

Offline I Ching

• Junior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: Looking for DS Video Material
« Reply #1 on: May 26, 2006, 03:54:01 PM »
Try the special edition DVD's or VHS tapes from MPI Home Video (http://www.mpihomevideo.com/?p=2362546).  These special collections have TV appearances (eg "The Merv Griffiin Show" and "The Mike Douglas Show").  They also have some commericials and public service announcements.  If you go to Amazon you can get a list of the contents in the details section.
Hexagram # 51 - Chen (symbolizes the decisive moment when change is recognized)

Offline drwhotrades

• I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2006, 05:51:39 PM »
Try the special edition DVD's or VHS tapes from MPI Home Video (http://www.mpihomevideo.com/?p=2362546).  These special collections have TV appearances (eg "The Merv Griffiin Show" and "The Mike Douglas Show").  They also have some commericials and public service announcements.  If you go to Amazon you can get a list of the contents in the details section.

Thanks! Sorry, I guess I forgot to mention that I do have all of the available material from MPI, as well as some other PBS material from the 80's. I'm looking for materials that are *not* included in any commercially avaialble VHS or DVD releases and also material that is outside the realm of the normal "Fan held" materials that one can find on the internet.

Offline joe integlia

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • joes gallery of DS photos
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2006, 06:18:32 AM »
i got tons of stuff! email me at JTVIDEO@WEBTV.NET
talk shows with ds stars and festival stuff etc thats not commercially available.