Author Topic: DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS???  (Read 1026 times)

Online Annie

• DSF God
    • View Profile
DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS???
« on: July 01, 2003, 12:02:32 AM »
Hello, all did anyone notice when John
yeagher moved into his own the place,
It was once The Q-man's old room In The
West Wing???  Interesting thought on my
part I'm rather proud of myself!!!!

( Although Anne wishes that she got covered
by a blanket today on the show like Amy
did by The Q-man!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YUMMY!!!!!
         Love Anne :-* ;) ;D
"Never Give Up On Your Dreams "I Didn't So Don't
You"    By Barry Manilow

Offline Philippe Cordier

• (formerly known as Vlad)
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:DID ANYONE NOTICE THIS???
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2003, 03:42:08 AM »
Yes!

I always liked Quentin's room, so was interested to see this.  I think there's now a door in a different location.  Wonder if it all has to do with parallel time ...

;)

"Collinwood is not a healthy place to be." -- Collinsport sheriff, 1995

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2003, 10:30:50 PM »
Annie,

No, unfortunately I was too mesmerized by John Yeager's groovy light blue checkered suit that he was wearing to notice his new digs.

Evidently, John Yeager swiped that suit from the same designer clothing store where Damion Edwards bought that God-awful light gray leisure suit with the tawdry yellow shirt and the awful matching ascot that he's been wearing exclusively during his haunting of Collinwood.

I don't think that the stylishly conservative Brewster's Department Store would ever sell such unmitigated clothing "ca-ca" for men.  I mean, can you ever imagine seeing either the distinguished Judge Cornelius Crathorne or the venerable Prof. T. Elliot Stokes, two faithful, longtime Brewster's customers, being even seen dead in such fetid fashions?

And, as to Bruno Hess' questionable "ensemble," I think he picked those threads up at the returned merchandise store of L.L. Bean over in nearby Freeport, ME.

Sincerely,

Bob the Bartender, who still wears his extremely classy Johnny Carson Nehru suit to this day!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2003, 11:43:48 PM »
I don't think that the stylishly conservative Brewster's Department Store would ever sell such unmitigated clothing "ca-ca" for men.  I mean, can you ever imagine seeing either the distinguished Judge Cornelius Crathorne or the venerable Prof. T. Elliot Stokes, two faithful, longtime Brewster's customers, being even seen dead in such fetid fashions?

Quite obviously we're seeing the height of PT fashion. [b003] Everything about 1970PT is far more colorful than it is in 1970RT, from the clothes to the decor of Collinwood. And that specifically done to sharply contrast the darkness of the storyline and its two central characters (Quentin and Angelexis) against its/their colorful setting. And I'd have to say that the contrast couldn't possibly be more striking.

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2003, 10:55:55 PM »
I still say that Messers. Yeager, Edwards and Q. Collins look as if they're all wearing hand-me-down suits/sports jackets from either Monty Hall, host  of "Let's Make A Deal" or the late, great Gene Rayburn from his days as host of "The Match Game" circa 1970,  IMHO.