Author Topic: Dark Shadows: Meet the Collins Family now streaming on Hulu  (Read 418 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Dark Shadows: Meet the Collins Family now streaming on Hulu
« on: February 28, 2020, 08:23:21 PM »
Dark Shadows: Meet the Collins Family now streaming on Hulu

Apparently whoever wrote this had never seen the pre-Barn eps or they would have never written: "Roger Collins is a widower and businessman who is absent a lot, so he hires Victoria Winters (Alexandra Isles) to look after his son, David Collins (David Henesy)." I stopped reading at that point because I could only imagine what other foolishness might pop up in the article...

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Re: Dark Shadows: Meet the Collins Family now streaming on Hulu
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2020, 03:39:21 PM »
Hahaha! You missed this:

Our anti-hero of the story is Barnabas Collins (Jonathan Frid), who was cursed by a jealous witch Angelique (Lara Parker). She killed Barnabas’ true love, Josette (Mary Cooper), and curses Barnabas to be a creature of the night. The dreaded Vampire. Barnabas is a 175-years-old and is an ancestor to the current family members, but tells them he is a distant cousin. Dr. Julia Hoffman (Grayson Hall) discovers Barnabas when invited to move into Collinwood.

I think Mary Cooper's estate needs to sue for residuals.  I hope TLATKLS doesn't see this idiocy.

G.

Offline Brandon Collins

• Senior Poster
  • You have a secret, Mr. Collins.
    • View Profile
    • The Rebel
Re: Dark Shadows: Meet the Collins Family now streaming on Hulu
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2020, 03:07:09 PM »
I don't think what Gothick posted is incorrect, but it is certainly an alternative presentation of the facts of what actually happened on the show. Its always interesting to see how people who are probably not familiar with this show attempt to summarize or describe the show and its plot lines.

Brandon Collins

http://rebellionbegins.blogspot.com

Twitter: @AwesomeBran