Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #1031  (Read 701 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #1031
« on: June 28, 2010, 11:57:03 PM »

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #1031
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2010, 12:55:35 AM »
Tim Stokes' tie-died-tie-maker was drunk.   So Tim made Q fall in love with A....  Does that mean if Q now knew for a fact that she was Ang, he'd be in love again?   Stop panicking, RT Julia.   Pace yourself, Tim.   BC is back in RT....
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2010, 08:10:18 AM »
Tim Stokes is sort of murky to me.  There are lots of pieces that I haven't quite put together.  Thayer David makes that a good thing.

So Tim made Q fall in love with A....  Does that mean if Q now knew for a fact that she was Ang, he'd be in love again?
That was an interesting statement, wasn't it?  With no follow-up.  I meant to see if Sam Hall wrote this episode, because that's the sort of thing he does - drop a bombshell and then ignore it - but then I forgot.  Anyway, given how our-time Angelique's love spells worked, I'm guessing that the effects of this one were transient.  But it may be that the reason Quentin's acting so irrationally these days is that the spell - or whatever it was - messed permanently with his brain.

Stokes says he - Stokes - is seedy.  If I were seedy, I'd be in complete denial over it - so maybe I am indeed seedy.  But the thought of embracing seediness as a lifestyle perplexes me.

Earlier, we were told that it was Step-Aunt Hannah who got Angelique interested in the occult, and now we've learned that Stepfather Tim is very heavily into it as well.  What was the full story there?  Was there one person who got Tim and Hannah interested when they were children?

Quentin seems all set to go the our-time Roger route: wife rides off into the sunset and he doesn't worry about a divorce or a death certificate.  He should be congratulating himself that she apparently isn't looking for alimony.  Meanwhile, I suppose Angelique doesn't care what the legal status of Quentin and Maggie is, as long as Maggie's out of the picture.  If, however, she intends to become mistress of Collinwood again, as Stokes says she does - and she didn't deny it - then she should be doing some thinking, since I figure the easiest way for her to attain her goal is for her to marry Quentin as Alexis.

Gosh, poor Julia.  She and Barnabas finally meet for the first time in weeks, and all he can think about is Maggie!

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 04:31:08 AM »
6/8/70
I love the interview on this disc with LP. She is very well spoken and her interview was great!

YAY! GRAY DAY!  I like when they are close ups of the actors!  I wish they would have went more into the physics of how Tim did the experiment.  I suspect it's a lot like the Adam & Eve storyline!

LOL David Selby said, “Getting there, got there” about four times.  Good God this Quentin drinks a lot!!!

Oh yay…we get to see a PT crossover with Julia seeing Julia & Hoffman!  Grayson does such a good job of differentiating between the two characters as has been said a million times!

Lara's eyes are painted much like I used to paint mine when I did my female impersonation's---they look great!

I see the Collinwood chess set has made it over to TS home! ;)

If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/