Author Topic: A Little Tribute to the DS Weekend  (Read 990 times)

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
A Little Tribute to the DS Weekend
« on: February 09, 2005, 08:41:48 PM »
Some may remember this photo montage I put together and used as an opening page to show
the collection of photos I shot at last summer's DS fest. 

Well, a couple of months after I posted that link, I was perusing some of the items they have on CafePress.com and
decided I would upload this and see how it looks on a T-shirt.  If you've never been to this site before, it's really kind of
fun because they have this feature that will let you create a virtual shirt (or whatever else they offer) with your own designs. 
Anyway, out of curiosity, I ended up having a shirt made for myself featuring this montage.  I was happy with the result and
later started thinking that other DS fans might also be interested in it.  So, I decided to feature it in a little online store at
Cafe Press.  If you'd like to see how it looks on various shirts, the direct link is¢â‚¬¦

This is something I've never tried before and I'm doing just for the fun of it - I do not plan to take my show on the road so to speak. 
I'm going to leave this shop online for a short time - this is the only place it will be available and this board is the only place I
plan to post the link to it. 
[/font][/size]
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: A Little Tribute to the DS Weekend
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2005, 12:22:57 AM »
I wanted to say I was the first person to order it, but, when I click on order, or my account, etc, Page cannot be displayed >:(

Castlebee...it is extraordinarily good!

(ps...thank you for having long sleeve Ts!!)

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline CastleBee

• Senior Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2005, 05:54:20 PM »
Thanks Patti.  Something must have been wrong with the (Cafe Press) site yesterday because it wouldn't let me on either.  Who knows  :-  ?  I think it's back up and running again now.
“There is something haunting in the light of the moon; it has all the dispassionateness of a disembodied soul, and something of its inconceivable mystery." ~ Joseph Conrad

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2005, 08:01:41 PM »
I just ordered my 2nd Dark Shadows merchandise!!!

(My first was a DS almanac a couple of years ago!)

Maybe,,,I'll try to be real cool & post a pic of me wearing our sweetie Castlebee's shirt!!!!

Patti
What a Woman!