Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0454  (Read 631 times)

Watching Project

Discuss - Ep #0454
« on: May 10, 2013, 05:33:07 PM »
Robservations #454

And if you'd care to look back, the first WP discussion topic for this ep:
Re: Discuss - Ep #0454

Offline DarkLady

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 10:01:10 PM »
In the reshot teaser, we can see that Vicki has acquired a sling for her wounded arm.

Nathan enters the drawing room, running his hand possessively over some of the furniture as if it belongs to him. He sits down to peruse the morning mail. Daniel (in a nice little green jacket and brown boots) slips downstairs, only to find his brother-in-law in the drawing room yet again, this time sampling the sherry. [I guess they couldn't afford another costume for Nathan, so his resignation from the navy hasn’t taken effect yet.]

On Nathan's orders, Noah grabs Daniel and drags him to the fishing shack. But he doesn't have the heart (or lack of same) to tie the little guy up. David manages to escape and heads straight to the mausoleum and Vicki….

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2013, 03:50:54 PM »
Fake-out coffin in dream again...   Will I open the bait and switch coffin says Nathan.... no I won't, closing it up again, never mind.   You tease.   Unless he would be in charge of Daniel's funeral arrangements, Nathan has no business hanging around a coffin even in a dream.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline alwaysdavid

• Senior Poster
  • My journey is beginning,
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2013, 02:51:53 AM »
Vickie must change the course of history?  IF she thought about it then she would realize Daniel had to survive or there would be no Collins family for her to go to in the future and she would not be in the past.
But then maybe all the inconsistency from the early episodes can be explained by her tampering with the past and Jeremiah and Josette are no longer the greatgrandparents.
Daniel wants to be adopted by Joshua and Naomi and who can blame him.  Noah returns and Nathan wants him to kill Daniel. Noah abducts him and plans to dump him in the ocean, but the boy is too clever for Nathan's henchman and he escapes and runs to Vickie.
you know there's a whole wing that's closed off all the time; the west wing, I go there lots of times

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2013, 05:51:13 AM »
LOL, about Nathan's uniform, DarkLady!

Vicki proves once again that she cares more for others than herself. I was having similar thoughts, AD. Has anyone here considered that Vicki is thinking that if Daniel (who she called David) doesn’t carry on the Collins name, she herself might never be born? I don’t remember if Vicki ever considered that she might be a Collins. It was the first thing I thought of when she mentioned it to Peter.

Well, was anyone really worried than Daniel wouldn’t be able to outwit Noah? The world's dumbest criminals volume one. I never noticed that there is another mausoleum just to the left of the Collins family mausoleum.