Author Topic: Sodom & Gomorah Come To the Rocky Shores Of Maine!  (Read 1067 times)

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
Sodom & Gomorah Come To the Rocky Shores Of Maine!
« on: August 29, 2002, 12:13:37 AM »
Hey gang,

Or to be more precise, S & G come to the House by the Sea!  Man, that house must be crackling with some sexual tension.

Okay, I know that Adam is supposed to be bored out of his mind, sitting in that drawing room chair, staring at that seemingly ubiquitous 19th century DS portrait of that guy with the handlebar moustache.  But, I don't buy it for a second!

Adam is a guy who is supposed to be as strong as a lion, possess the intellect of an Einstein, and, no doubt, the libido of a stallion (more like ten times the horniness of, say, Hugh Hefner!).  Okay, Adam is watching an old Tarzan movie one lonely night.  The big guy sees Johnnie Weismuller's caveman like courtship of the lovely Irish actress, Maureen O'Sullivan: "Uun-gow-wah!  Me Tarzan, you Jane. Uuga-boogah!"  So, the sensuous Eve walks into the house after one of her long moonlit "walks" along the shore.  Adam stares at her and say:  "Me, Adam, you Eve,  Let's get it on!!!"  End of story.

Of course, with the alluring Angelique in residence (up until yesterday) there is even more "smoke" to add to the fire, should I say.  And, Nicholas, in that grey smoking jacket, looks like Hugh Hefner himself.  (All he needs is the obligatory pipe to complete the picture.)  Toss in Maggie and Carolyn, and you'd need that noted quantum physicist, Dr. Sam Beckett, to calculate all of the possible (and potential) erotic couplings.

So, take it from m, "sin city" is alive and well in Collinsport, ME, in that meretricious House by the Sea!!!

Bob the Bartender, defender of moral rectitude in Collinsport, ME.

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Sodom & Gomorah Come To the Rocky Shores Of Maine!
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2002, 12:44:18 AM »
Ahem. I'll go along with all of it except that Little Nicky is MUCH, MUCH, MUCH better looking than Hugh Hefner ever was!
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline Carol

• * Fiction Filly *
    Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • New York Cat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2002, 01:21:46 AM »
Hmmmmmmmm....

Little Harem of Horrors
carolinamooon

"All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream" - Edgar Allan Poe

Offline Dr. Eric Lang

• Senior Poster
  • Julia . . . Julia . . . when you do the experiment
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2002, 02:04:48 AM »
Okay, I know that Adam is supposed to be bored out of his mind, sitting in that drawing room chair, staring at that seemingly ubiquitous 19th century DS portrait of that guy with the handlebar moustache.  But, I don't buy it for a second!

Just who is that man in that portrait, anyway? That portrait adorns more walls in Collinsport than any other. There must be dozens of copies of it. We see it at the home of Professor Stokes, both in RT and PT, and in the courtroom in 1840, as well as countless other places. He must have been one of the founding fathers of Collinsport or something. (Or perhaps the founding father of the Blue Whale, which would explain his popularity with all the locals.)

Offline Craig_Slocum

• Muted
  • Senior Poster
  • Cute Craig
    • View Profile
    • Cheryl's Dark Shadows
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2002, 03:17:54 AM »
So, take it from m, "sin city" is alive and well in Collinsport, ME, in that meretricious House by the Sea!!!

And Reverend Trask is missing it all!!
Cheryl,

Craig Slocum's #1 Fan

Offline Bob_the_Bartender

• Senior Poster
  • "Serenity is my favorite emotion."
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2002, 02:49:50 PM »
Hey gang,

I can envision that proverbial "traveling salsman" walking into the Blue Whale for a drink.  He looks at Bob Rooney and asks, "Hey, buddy, is there any 'action' in this town?"

To which bartender Bob replies with a sly smile on his face, "Let me tell you, buddy.  You want to drive north on Collinsport Bay Drive until you see a weird looking place on a hill called the House by the Sea."

"Is there a lot of 'action' there?" inquires the lonely, but anxious salesman.

You wouldn't believe it," replies Bob.  "There's a beautiful girl there called the 'lady in white.'  She's incredible.  What a hickey she gave me!  The 'lady in white' does things with her teeth that you wouldn't believe!"

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2002, 04:26:41 PM »
The 'lady in white' does things with her teeth that you wouldn't believe!"

Roberto.....somewhere in a secluded graveyard outside an old convent,  a whole lot of "good sisters" are spinning in their graves over how YOU turned out!! [lghy]

Have you hooked up with Malena yet? [smrtasy]

Raineypark
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2002, 05:17:34 PM »
ROTFL BOB

I was thinking that the other day What are the neighbors thinking? Old Gladys from Bewitched would have have field day with this crew." Oh Abner come look"

Abner would  think he died and went to heaven if he messed with old Angelique and Eve!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV