Author Topic: OT: Ivana Milicevic in "Head Over Heels"  (Read 700 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
OT: Ivana Milicevic in "Head Over Heels"
« on: March 24, 2004, 07:50:01 PM »
Inspired by Midnite's listing for Pleasantville, I decided to do a search on TV Guide Online to see if Ivana Milicevic is making any other TV appearances this month. What I came up with is her appearance in the 2001 film "Head Over Heels," starring Monica Potter and Fredie Prinze Jr. ...

(clockwise from top: Sarah O'Hare, Shalom Harlow, Monica Potter, Freddie Prinze Jr., Tomika Frazer, Ivana Milicevic

left to right:Shalom, Tomika, Sarah, Ivana

... which is running on the USA network on March 28th at 3pm et/12 pm pt and March 29th at 8am et/5am pt. The story invloves a woman (Potter) who shares an apartment with four models (Harlow, Milicevic, O'Hare & Frazer) and who finds herself attracted to a man (Prinze), even though she thinks he has murdered someone. Oh, and it's a comedy. And you can check out the official Web site here (Quicktime, Shockwave & Flash required).

I've never seen the film, but a word of warning (sorry SMG): in general, Prinze=Bad Movie.  [wink2]  And the review from Variety says, "The statuesque quartet of Shalom Harlow, Ivana Milicevic, Sarah O'Hare and Tomiko Fraser -- supermodels all -- are great sports throughout, particularly given that 'Head Over Heels' paints them as bubbleheaded Amazons."

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
Re:OT: Ivana Milicevic in "Head Over Heels"
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2004, 08:09:22 PM »
Oh my stars....I've actually SEEN about 10 minutes of this movie...and IIRC, the models did come across as amusing, as they used their know-how to make the non-model gorgeous, and their good-looks to reduce the men in a party scene to mewling puddles.

I probably caught the best 10 minutes of the movie... ::)
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:OT: Ivana Milicevic in "Head Over Heels"
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2004, 08:34:01 PM »
Thanks, MB!

Hmm, if Ivana Milicevic had been the one to marry Freddie Prinze, she'd be Ivana Prinze.

Sorry.  ::)