Author Topic: 6/1/09 Cap "Parallel Tiiiiiiiime!" (in my best Grayson voice for the ")  (Read 947 times)

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
[ghost_grin]

I just wanted to point out that this lovely capture-- well captures my heart very quickly.   [ghost_wink] I particularly find Parallel Time to be one of the highlights of our shows final stories and I think it's a much underrated storyline! I am having a ball in the Watching Project; however, I can't wait to discuss the time period with my cousins!  No need to rush time though with wonderful captures such as this.  My hats off to MB!  [cheerleader]

Jonathan and Lara look as menacing as ever and looking to bring each other down! A simple picture from something one loves can be a great start to a new day.

I meant to post this yesterday I hope this okay!  Have a great Tuesday Cousins!
[vampsmiley]
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Gothick

• FULL ASCENDANT
  • Somebody book me a suite at Wyndcliffe, NOW!
    • View Profile
Hey Taeylor, do you mean today's (June 1st-2nd) capture?  I agree it beautifully captures the way Barn and Angelexis sparred with one another during this fab period of the series. 

I don't understand why more fans aren't into this time of the show.  All the regular cast members get fabulous material once the period of shooting the movie winds up.  Nancy Barrett and John Karlen, for example, get some of their best scenes in the entire series during this time--Nancy in particular.  I won't blather on about Grayson and Thayer's work during this time because I've praised it to the point where I know I am becoming a bore on the subject.  I also love Joan and Louis's work during this time--really, all the regulars--except for Clarice, who I think was off doing another project?--got great material here.

G.

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
Yes I do mean 6/1! Will a mod please fix my mistake!??  Thank u so much!   [ghost_embarrassed] 
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
I like the Loomises and slimy T Stokes.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Here's the capture/quote:

1970PT: Ep #1026 - 'Alexis': 'I find even the idea of the
occult immensely boring.'

Offline Gerard

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
It is one of my favorite storylines, too, primarily because of the acting which was among the best, if not the best, of the entire series.  The Loomises were simply incredible.  The one major clunker to it all was, of course, how so many of them were absent for a long time because they were "vacationing" together at Lyndhurst so we didn't get to see enough of them.

Gerard