Author Topic: Re: Robservations 9/17/02 - #.../650 ... A Rejected Proposal  (Read 536 times)

Offline Janet the Wicked

• Senior Poster
  • These pretzels are making me thirsty!
    • View Profile
[Moved from the Robservation topic that has Barnabas asking Vicki to be his wife after she learned that Jeff, the husband she lost, cannot come back to her. --admin]

If Barnabas and Vicky were married, would he confide in her all of his secrets, his past lives?

Traveling back and forth into the past and future to save his incestors, would Vicky travel with him?

Would he leave her for the next incarnation of Josette?

How long before Angelique shows up to wreak havoc with the married couple?

And what of Miss Hoffman? Would she stay on as his confidant, close pal and life long friend?
I get a kick out of these guys who think they're so clean, when all the time they're trying to cover up their dirt.

IluvBarnabas

Re: Robservations 9/17/02 - #.../650 ... A Rejected Proposal
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2009, 08:11:11 PM »
1. I don't know if Barnabas would confide in Vicki or not....if he confessed who he really was, he might be forced to tell her all of the terrible things he did, past and present. I'm leaning towards no on this one, I don't think he'd want to risk losing her.

2. Would Vicki even WANT to travel back with him, considering her unfortunate experience [spoiler] being tried, convicted and hanged as a witch in 1795?  Though a good part of that was her own fault, she kept blabbing her mouth about what was going to happen to who, who was going to die and so fourth. [/spoiler]

3. I'd like to think that Barnabas wouldn't have dumped Vicki, he kept on loving her even as he moved away from his Josette obsession. Had Vicki stayed on, I think Barnabas could finally have put the kabash on his longing for Josette.

4. All too soon. Angelique is never happy unless she's there to damage any chance for happiness for Barnabas and any other woman.

5. I think so. Julia stayed on even when she was aware Barnabas' feelings for Vicki hadn't changed once he was freed from
the vampire curse and he no longer wanted to make Vicki into Josette. I think Julia wanted Barnabas in her life, even if only as a friend.