Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0583  (Read 2486 times)

Offline Lydia

• The Tattooed Lady
  • FULL ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Discuss - Ep #0583
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2008, 11:32:22 AM »
i'm not with lydia however on maggie's attire.i found the brown-and-white glen plaid to be very "junior sophisticates" and rather chic.
I don't think I said that I didn't like Maggie's dress - just that it didn't fit with Vicky's dress.  Maggie and Vicky seemed to be attired for two different climates.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2008, 11:53:37 PM »
I keep thinking that Willie should offer himself as the life force, but I suppose it wouldn't do.  It is conceivable that if you try to put a male life force into a female body, the female body will reject it and explode or something, and that's not a risk that Barnabas would want to take.

Then we might have a topic that hadn't been discussed on daytime or even evening TV.
Do I have to say more.  [ghost_shocked] We had to wait for Soap to do it.

I to wanted to slap Barnabas. Your right the clothes didn't fit.
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate

Offline JWGucciEnvy

• Full Poster
    • View Profile
    • The Soap Opera Saga
« Reply #17 on: October 12, 2008, 08:45:40 AM »
I loved the scene between Maggie and Vicki. It was a nice change of pace to see the characters actually talking about their personal lives. However, I did feel Vicki was totally concern with herself and not really listening to Maggie. No wonder Maggie decided to leave and go shopping. [hall2_tongue]

Willie rocked today! I also liked Maggie. I am very excited to see where this storyline goes.
I love Soap Operas & Comic Books