Author Topic: Cassandra and Julia's relationship...  (Read 3329 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
Re: Cassandra and Julia's relationship...
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2005, 01:11:15 PM »
This remark strikes me as the result of watching too many soap operas.   Either that, or having lived too long in a trailer park.
LMAO.....LOLOLOL!!!

Thanks honey...good day [hall2_cheesy]

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Raineypark

• DSF God
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2005, 05:28:09 PM »
Either that, or having lived too long in a trailer park.

[lghy] [laughing3] [laughing4]

(laughing so hard I can't catch my breath [stfl].......)
"Do not go gentle into that good night.  Rage, rage against the dying of the light."
Dylan Thomas

IluvBarnabas

« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2007, 04:20:44 AM »
Lot's of comments I could make, let's see....

First I think Angelique truly DID love Barnabas (in her own twisted, warped way). She wouldn't have been so obsessed with him over two centuries over his wealth, when there were other plenty rich guys she could have leeched off on.

I loved how Vicki stood up to Cassandra. For all the times we make fun of Vicki for not understanding, when push came to shove she could really stand up for someone she believed in (Barnabas, Elizabeth) and come through for them in the cinch (David, Daniel). Even though Vicki did unfortunately get dumbed down during the 1795 story, I still have a great deal of admiration and affection for her.

Love the bitch slap Julia gave Cassandra.......I think it was only natural they should go from friendly acquaintances to bitter enemies because they were both obsessed over Barnabas, one woman wanted to help him, the other wanted to destroy him. This was bound to cause a lot of friction betwen them.

Also Cassandra was obviously aware from the start Julia had strong feelings towards Barnabas. She was evil, but she wasn't stupid.

Offline loril54

• Senior Poster
  • Long Live DS Fans
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2007, 04:47:08 AM »
I think they had one thing they agreed upon the love of Barnabas. One was selfish the other was unselfish.  A wanted him because she couldn't have him, sometimes you keep going for things that resist you.  J loved him for who he really was even with all his failings but she saw the person.  I would have loved to see more scenes with Julia and Angelilque fighting over Barn.  [cheerleader]
Vote for Jonathan in the Walk of Fame.

http://www.canadaswalkoffame.com/nominate