Author Topic: Discuss - Ep #0981  (Read 2411 times)

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
Re: Discuss - Ep #0981
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 06:30:08 PM »
I'm usually just 1 or 2 ep's ahead.   Resisting marathoning is making Leviathans/PT watchable and interesting again.
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Taeylor Collins

• The Guardian of Grayson's Shadows
  • DSF God
  • "Is he for real?" Julia Hoffman
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Page!
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2010, 04:51:28 AM »
Another reason Magnus is because of netflix. I am ahead on it so I really have no choice but to watch and review and move on so I will get more bang for my buck.  My sweet granny bought me a year membership....and I am getting horribly off topic!

I personally am loving PT so far and it's a much better pace and story than we had near the end of the Leviathans!
If you like DS and want to have a fun  on a Facebook page that is open to all forms of DS and doesn't allow childish behavior like some groups; come on over to DIAESD! You do have to ask to be invited and I will approve you.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/106113906083853/

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 22, 2010, 07:18:13 AM »
voiceover:  "Barnabas has revenged his death."
Make that a·venged.  Please.

So Carolyn Loomis is a screamer too.  Another reason for me to dislike this storyline.  I'd also forgotten that Quentin's bossy/nasty side shows up so soon.

Quentin:  (to Liz) "This is my wife. (to Maggie) "Darling, this is my cousin."
Quentin's wife, his bride, a girl, he's...bringing HER with him ... I think Carolyn was the only one besides Quentin to mention Maggie by name.

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #18 on: May 22, 2010, 07:27:21 AM »
Quentin:  (to Liz) "This is my wife. (to Maggie) "Darling, this is my cousin."

Ypou had me picturing Q saying all that, then opening a closet and saying... And this is my vacuum cleaner!  
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 01, 2010, 07:28:53 PM »
So Carolyn Loomis is a screamer too.  Another reason for me to dislike this storyline.

I love PTCarolyn. Almost more so than RTCarolyn. Almost... And Nancy Barrett plays her to perfection.

Quentin:  (to Liz) "This is my wife. (to Maggie) "Darling, this is my cousin."
Quentin's wife, his bride, a girl, he's...bringing HER with him ... I think Carolyn was the only one besides Quentin to mention Maggie by name.

Maybe they were trying to play somewhat into the fact that the second Mrs. DeWinter in Rebecca is never referred to by a first name. For all we know, she never had one.  ;)