Author Topic: More recent photos of Frid online  (Read 974 times)

Nancy

More recent photos of Frid online
« on: October 15, 2002, 05:42:13 AM »
Jonathan Frid has added some other photos to his website that are recent and on the amusing side.  These can be found in the photo gallery of the website.   You can view them and check out the constant updating of his website at www.jonathanfrid.com.

Nancy

Connie

Re: More recent photos of Frid online
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2002, 12:56:21 PM »
What a nut!
Love the dancing picture -- the other "gentility" photo too.  Wonder who the other guy in the car is.

I laughed out loud at the Angelique reference on the other picture page.  Never noticed it before.  Is that new?
Ya know, some of the HUGE print is starting to get to me.  Seems like it gets bigger and bigger as I read and I start backing away from the monitor.  (soon I'll be in the next room)  LOL

Jonathan is certainly...unique, isn't he?  I get such a kick outta him.

-CLC

Offline Eleanor_Rigby

• Full Poster
  • So it goes -- Kilgore Trout
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2002, 01:36:44 PM »
I like Jonathan Frid's website very much.  I am impressed with what he has done and is doing and also his wonderful sense of humor.  I enjoyed the new pictures very much but enjoyed the captions even more.
The print on the site is big, but I like that because I have the other problem with most sites.  Have to strain to be able to read the normal font size stuff.
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.
Dr. Seuss

Offline Julianka7

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • Collinwood casts a long shadow.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2002, 03:17:05 PM »
Nancy,
Thanks for telling us about the updates on J. Frid's
page. I especially liked the picture of him in front of the
computer :) and the pictures of him as a child.
It's great to see him having such a good time
in all the pictures.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2002, 06:49:54 PM »
I laughed out loud at the Angelique reference on the other picture page.

I did too.  [lghy]

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2002, 06:59:25 PM »
thanks Nancy enjoyed it He must be one of the oldest ones left now but he looks great!Many long years to him! he is one of my favorites still!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Nancy

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2002, 07:11:31 PM »
I think you are right, Jennifer - he's the oldest living DS cast member now, I think.   And yes, he is in very good shape/health.  

nancy

Nancy

Re: More recent photos of Frid online/CDs of readings
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2002, 07:23:23 PM »
What a nut!
Love the dancing picture -- the other "gentility" photo too.  Wonder who the other guy in the car is.

He's the husband of a long time friend in the U.S.  She used to assist JF while he was on DS.

The Angelique reference is new. It really pays to look through the site (as you did) when visiting because there are little subtle things, sometimes not so subtle things added.  This is  a project JF enjoys and he's always adding things.

Ya know, some of the HUGE print is starting to get to me.  Seems like it gets bigger and bigger as I read and I start backing away from the monitor.  (soon I'll be in the next room)  LOL

[lghy] I know.  Please please please go to the Visitor's Corner and say all these things in the feedback profile. Jonathan has the print large so he can see it easily, so making him aware that it can be annoying is good.  He will not be crushed, I promise.  As I said, you can give new comments anytime you see something new, particularly when he is asking your opinion about something new as he is now in the Visitor's Corner.

You should also note that he is asking visitors how they feel about his putting readings on CDs, so if you (or anyone else) would like to see Frid readings put on a CD, you should tell him that.   Right now, he is asking about the interest level of his putting readings on CDs.

Jonathan is certainly...unique, isn't he?  I get such a kick outta him.

Yes, "unique" is as good a word as any.  A real character.

Offline victoriawinters

• Senior Poster
  • Total ENFJ Geek!
    • View Profile
    • victoriawinters.net
Re: More recent photos of Frid on-line
« Reply #8 on: October 15, 2002, 08:59:01 PM »
my name is victoria winters... i personally like the HUGE print.  it's a web site that i can actually read without having to squint my eyes!

it also seems like he is having fun working on it.  i'm glad for him.  so many people are afraid to try new things and he doesn't seem to be one of them.

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 15, 2002, 10:28:13 PM »
I think you are right, Jennifer - he's the oldest living DS cast member now, I think.   And yes, he is in very good shape/health.

so glad to hear that Nancy!

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV