Author Topic: Donna McKechnie to perform in Chicagoland area 11/01 & 11/02!!  (Read 675 times)

Offline Bobubas

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
  • The Gates of Hell.
    • View Profile
    • Bob's Dark Shadow Event Photos
Donna McKechnie to perform in Chicagoland area 11/01 & 11/02!!
« on: October 04, 2002, 09:29:51 PM »
Thanks to MsCriseyde for forwarding on the following information to me. Donna McKechnie will be performing her one woman cabaret show Inside the Music Nov. 1st & 2nd at the Metropolis Performing Art Centre in Arlington Heights, Il. (20 min from my house :))

I have already went ahead and booked tickets for that Saturdays performance. (Nov.2nd) I was lucky enough to get front row center ! :) The ticket agent(Adam) informed me that there were still four more seats available in the front row, as well as four in the second row for that particular performance, so if anyone else residing here in the Chicagoland area is interested in going, I suggest you call as soon as you can.

If anyone does decide to go that Saturday, e-mail me, or post here, and we can get make arrangements to meet either before or after the show. :)

http://www.theatermania.com/Chicago/shows/donnamckechnie/

Bob
Your Focus Determines Your Reality!
Everything in Life is only for now!

Offline jennifer

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
Re: Donna McKechnie to perform in Chica  goland area 11/01 & 11/02!!
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2002, 10:49:37 PM »
Hey i love Chicago Bob wish i could Go!

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Offline MsCriseyde

• Senior Poster
  • Even the name reeks of Ohrbach's!
    • View Profile
    • Criseyde's David Selby Site
Re: Donna McKechnie to perform in Chicagoland area 11/01 & 11/02!!
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2002, 03:47:30 AM »
Thanks to MsCriseyde for forwarding on the following information to me.

I feel the need to clear my name lest I come across as a rabid McKechnie fan simply for passing information along to Bob. [evily]

What I actually had first tracked down on this site was a piece about an infamous letter written to the New York Times a little over a year ago by Eric McCormack of Will & Grace fame in response to an interview piece with McKechnie in which the writer took a shot at actors who jumped from tv and film to the theater.

McCormack said, ""If Donna McKechnie or Barry Singer would like to see me ruin the musical theater with my (trained) singing and dancing, I'd be happy to get them tickets. I'll even try to get Ms. McKechnie a role on my series; then again, she's a television 'novice.' " [wow]

Ouch! LOL

You can find the full story here:
http://www.theatermania.com/news/buzzlines/index.cfm?story=1579&cid=1

Dark Shadows Alumni Movies (Includes a DS News page.)

Connie

Re: Donna McKechnie to perform in Chicagoland area 11/01 & 11/02!!
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2002, 03:49:40 AM »
Donna McKechnie will be performing her one woman cabaret show Inside the Music Nov. 1st & 2nd at the Metropolis Performing Art Centre in Arlington Heights, Il.

Does Sheenasma know about this??

;)