Author Topic: 50th Anniversary DVD  (Read 472 times)

Offline Patti Feinberg

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • DSF God
    • View Profile
50th Anniversary DVD
« on: August 02, 2016, 05:28:45 AM »
Could someone briefly tell me which eps are on the 50th anniversary DVD?

(And, if you're able, please don't say 'episode 58th, but, rather ep 58th; Vicki is locked in an upstairs abandoned room...I'll know what is next.)

Since I'm obviously NEVER going to own the complete series, I'll 'piece meal it'; I just bought the Haunting of Collinwood, and a few years back, I had bought the Fan Favs.

Merci beaucoup,

Patti
What a Woman!

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Re: 50th Anniversary DVD
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2016, 09:25:47 PM »
That would be quite the task, Patti, because the 50th Anniversary includes the previously released The Vampire Curse, The Haunting of Collinwood, Fan Favorites, Best of Barnabas, Best of Angelique, and Best of Quentin. However, I'm sure the eps on each have been listed here in the past when each came out, so discovering which eps are on each is a matter of searching for the topics about them.  [ghost_smiley]

Offline The Doctor and K9

• Senior Poster
  • I Love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2016, 12:01:11 AM »
Perhaps if you go to a site like Amazon and look at the reviews there might be information on what's to be found on the individual releases. For example, I looked up Fan Favorites there and one of the reviews had the episodes listed for that title.   https://www.amazon.com/Dark-Shadows-Favorites-Jonathan-Frid/dp/B006Z7Z3ZO/ref=sr_1_1?s=movies-tv&ie=UTF8&qid=1470178683&sr=1-1&keywords=%22Dark+Shadows%22+Fan+favorites

Offline Robot_Quentin

• Senior Poster
  • Born during episode #566...... For Real!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2016, 07:08:01 PM »
Many Amazon reviewers are very helpful. At least some of them, are very meticulous I've noticed. Especially with their music releases... Especially if you're wondering which are the "best" releases amongst bands that like to re-package and re-release the same albums over and over, thru a span of many years.
Robot_Quentin: "I've never watched the last episode, so the show never ended for me."