Author Topic: rogers incestor  (Read 1178 times)

Offline tripwire

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
rogers incestor
« on: July 07, 2002, 08:54:12 AM »
i watched an early episode a while back, does joshua collins headstone in the mauseoleum really say 1755-1880?? if thats the case, dang, 125 year old?? may be something to say for being overbearing, and being turned into a cat...also, do i see little chisle marks on sarahs headstone, like they are trying to adjust. i guess that 1795-1796 confused them.  
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline ProfStokes

• * Ingenious Intellect *
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re: rogers incestor
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2002, 08:59:36 AM »
i watched an early episode a while back, does joshua collins headstone in the mauseoleum really say 1755-1880?? if thats the case, dang, 125 year old??  

LOL!  I've seen that too, but I think the date is supposed to be 1830.  That would make more sense because Joshua is long gone by 1840.

ProfStokes

Offline Bj

• Junior Poster
  • I've always been quite fond of you, Liz...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2002, 09:38:13 AM »
I don't know which episode or source you're referring to, but #210 on dvd clearly indicates 1830.

Joshua's coffin is 3rd on the right; however, in a later episode, isn't that where Sarah's is?  That crypt must be haunted!   ;)
Jason: "There's just one thing I don't understand..."
Willie: "I didn't do it -- I swear!"

Offline Josette

• NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2002, 10:48:24 PM »
It only occurred to me when reading the title of your post that since Roger is the one (although unknowingly) who marries his grandmother, it's extremely appropriate that he was the one to make that misstatement (incestor)! ;D

Josette

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2002, 07:11:47 AM »
It only occurred to me when reading the title of your post that since Roger is the one (although unknowingly) who marries his grandmother, it's extremely appropriate that he was the one to make that misstatement (incestor)! ;D

Good point Josette i've always thought that was one of the oddest things on the show! ?!?

jennifer

we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV