Author Topic: Not signed in  (Read 994 times)

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Not signed in
« on: June 19, 2009, 07:40:02 AM »
I didn't seem to have any "new" indicators today.  Then, I went to make a reply and there was nothing to click on for reply.  I looked up at the top of the page and discovered I wasn't signed in!  I haven't made any changes and am listed to be signed in "forever."  I signed in and things were back to normal.  Until I went to another forum topic and wasn't signed in again!!  I had to do it another time.  Then, when I went to post about it here, I discovered that I wasn't signed in yet again!!!!!  This time it wouldn't even take - I tried signing in 3 times and nothing happened.  I went back to the home page, refreshed it, signed in and this time it worked so that I could post this.  It's really crazy! 
Josette

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re: Not signed in
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 06:26:44 AM »
I think I solved it.  I wasn't signed in again today and had to "re-sign in" every time I went to a different board.  Then I remembered that I had deleted all of my "block" and "accept" designations for cookies the other day.  I thought I had accepted the ones here, but perhaps I accidentally said "no."  So, I checked the list and found a DS blocked, deleted it and when I came back I was signed in.

Josette