Author Topic: Congrats Again, barnabasjr - Oh Well Again, barnabasjr  (Read 639 times)

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
Congrats Again, barnabasjr - Oh Well Again, barnabasjr
« on: January 26, 2009, 12:05:21 AM »
Once again the stats have been tabulated and the results are in on who was called a cheap, insufferable pig by Roger because it's true and who retaliated the completely uncalled for insult by calling Roger an impotent blowhard:

barnabasjr was lucky enough to be a granted a whopping -30793 Curses by the Curses Pig.  [snow_grin]
But barnabasjr was also unlucky enough to be granted +2707 Cures by the Cures Pig.  [snow_cry]

But, hey, in the end barnabasjr was granted a net gain of -28086 Curses, and that's an amazing thing!  [snow_smiley]

Some other stats (all times are ET):

Probably not surprisingly, barnabasjr was lucky enough to catch the largest Curse: -1947 at 11:18:01pm yesterday. (No one caught the largest Curse released: -1995.  [snow_sad])
And barnabasjr was unlucky enough to catch the largest Cure: +99 at 11:20:14pm yesterday.
Both petofi and Charles_Ellis were sort of lucky enough to catch the smallest Cure: +10 at 08:49:42pm and 02:49:19pm, respectively, yesterday.
barnabasjr was sort of unlucky enough to catch the smallest Curse: -100 at 10:44:31pm yesterday. (But I doubt any of us are crying for him.  [snow_wink])

A few other notable stats:
Mary, drwhotrades, Bette, Annie, ProfStokes and Josette were all lucky enough to only catch Curses.  [snow_happy]
Ten members were all unlucky enough to only catch Cures - but I won't list their names. They know who they are...

And that's it until next time - whenever that may be...

Offline barnabasjr

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Congrats Again, barnabasjr - Oh Well Again, barnabasjr
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2009, 02:38:06 AM »
I suppose this tells a lot of cousins that I REALLY had some spare time on my hands. During that free time, though, I noticed a frequent message that I had missed the uniform pants, and I was like, where?! Oh, the fun of it all. Thanks MB. [snow_kiss]
Your 3rd cousin in Virginia

Offline Mysterious Benefactor

• Systems Manager /
  • Administrator
  • NEW SUPERNAL SCEPTER
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2009, 03:16:01 AM »
I suppose this tells a lot of cousins that I REALLY had some spare time on my hands. During that free time, though, I noticed a frequent message that I had missed the uniform pants, and I was like, where?!

Oops - I forgot to adjust that message for the pig. But the fact that you kept seeing it just means that there were many members with a lot of free time trying to catch the floaty. You weren't exactly the only one.  [snow_wink]  And there's absolutely nothing wrong with that.  [snow_smiley]

Offline MagnusTrask

• * 100000 Poster!! *
  • DIVINE SUPERNAL SCEPTER
  • u r summoned by the powers of everlasting light!
    • View Profile
    • The Embryo Room
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2009, 05:37:06 AM »
Not enough curses, foiled again!

Congtats b jr!
"One can never go wrong with weapons and drinks as fashion accessories."-- the eminent and clearly quotable Dark Shadows fan and board mod known as Mysterious Benefactor

Offline Josette

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • NEW ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2009, 08:34:37 AM »
Actually, for the last several times there was a "floaty" I've ignored them.  They get in the way of reading and are mostly a nuisance.  And, when I used to click on them, it usually ended up being cures!!  This time I was clicking on a link and the pig just happened to show up at that spot at that moment!!  However, it turned out to be a bunch of curses!! What a surprise!
Josette