Author Topic: Random thoughts....  (Read 890 times)

Offline Birdie

• Senior Poster
  • And her little dog too
    • View Profile
Random thoughts....
« on: March 06, 2003, 03:24:11 AM »
Let me first say, yes I am losing my mind, I am so sick of being sick and will look to anything to amuse myself so here goes.

Things that came into my mind while watching todays episodes

Petofi banging on Quentins door,  When Quentin asked who was it?  All I could think of is Candy Gram.

Pantsy's visison:  I had a dream a dream about you baby it going to come true baby....

Quentin's lame exuse to Beth :  WORK!  ya right

Angelique saying "Everyone gets over it it time."  Ya like you did

Question doesn't everyone have a bottle of poisen laying around with words that say just that?  Also, the gun in her drawer.  That Beth is a fun girl.

Quentin sings to Jameison "What I did for Love"

Barnabas yelling in Julia;s ear always helps.  Is it me or did she look incredibly uncomfortable.  What about loosening the scarf around the neck.  Barnabas is one bad nurse.

Julia---don't you remember Barnabas told you everyone knew his secret in the letter.  Well, at least she had a excuse she was a little out of it.

When Barnabas was saying he would not go back yet.  He must have said No, five times.  Reminds me of an Irish song, "No, Ney, Never, No, Ney, Never no more......."

Hey, Quentin plastic wine glasses aren't easy to break

Quentin decent, normal, himself, something to think about...

Actually, I really enjoyed the episodes today.  It has just been a very long week.

Please excuse any spelling errors.  I mis spell check

Birdie
Birdie--
God please put your arm around my shoulder and your hand across my mouth

Offline kuanyin

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
    • View Profile
Re:Random thoughts....
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2003, 05:22:59 AM »
Candy Gram, I love it! Thanks for bringing these up, I needed a laugh after a long, hard day....
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing badly, rather than not at all." G.K. Chesterton

Offline jennifer

• DSF God
  • we'll always love you Don!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2003, 06:00:58 AM »
Birdie great thoughts and hope you are feeling better we were saying at work tonight how so many of us have been sick this year and it lingers forever
love that priceless angelique  quote one of the best of the series "you'll get over it" she was such  a bitch as well as a witch LOL

jennifer
we are the champions!!!!
 2007 Boston Red Sox
PAV

Connie

« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2003, 06:11:40 AM »
Petofi banging on Quentins door,  When Quentin asked who was it?  All I could think of is Candy Gram.
ROFL!  (Yeah...and then the Jaws music)

Question doesn't everyone have a bottle of poisen laying around with words that say just that?  Also, the gun in her drawer.  That Beth is a fun girl.

Yes!  LOL  We were thinking the exact same thing.  I said, "Ya know, we'll have to look for that on our grocer's shelf."
(Wonder what isle that's in)

Hey, Quentin plastic wine glasses aren't easy to break

Yeah.  Maybe he could benefit from that "Fitness Made Simple" thing we're always fast-forwarding through.

Quentin decent, normal, himself, something to think about...

Hee hee.  I'll drink to that.  Maybe the line should have been modified to "semi-decent".  Yeah...that's the ticket.

FEEL BETTER BIRDIE !!   :-*

-CLC

PS  I don't want to complain, but that Charles Delaware Tate is the worst damned artist I've ever seen.  That portrait of Quentin - jeez, that thing's a sacrilege.

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2003, 07:17:07 AM »
I'm sorry you're sick, Birdie, but these had me laughing out loud.

Feel better, dear.  But keep those random thoughts coming!

Offline Cassandra

• Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2003, 08:03:25 AM »
Birdie Wrote:

ROTFL!!!

Birdie, these were priceless!

Angelique saying "Everyone gets over it it time."  Ya like you did
This one was too much!  I only wish Barnabas was around to hear her say that. :D

I thought the same thing Birdie. No special chemical name, just plain old "poisen."
And what's with the gun?  It seems as if everyone there at Collinwood has them all conveintly stashed away in some drawer.

Birdie, hope you're feeling better soon. :)

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"

Offline dom

• Long Lost Cousin Returned
  • Global Moderator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2003, 08:47:48 AM »
Thanks, Birdie. There's nothing like a hardy laugh before dinner (aids in the digestion). ;)

That fun gal and plastic glass had me on the floor!

Hope you feel better real soon,
dom