Author Topic: Two Questions??  (Read 641 times)

Offline HobbiesDS

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Junior Poster
  • It must be a full moon!
    • View Profile
Two Questions??
« on: March 03, 2003, 09:05:14 PM »
 ???

I had two questions while watching DS today.  The first is does anyone know who painted all the portraits they used on the show?  Was it one person or several?

The second one is does Professor Stokes know about Chris being a werewolf.  I just can't recall.  But Julia mentioned something about Barnabus not being able to help Chris.

HobbiesDS
HobbiesDS

Offline Midnite

• Exec Moderator /
  • Administrator
  • SENIOR ASCENDANT
    • View Profile
Re:Two Questions??
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2003, 09:30:43 PM »
The second one is does Professor Stokes know about Chris being a werewolf.  I just can't recall.  But Julia mentioned something about Barnabus not being able to help Chris.
Cassandra brought that up under today's Robservation too, so sorry if this is redundant, but I don't believe we see anyone tell him.  Maybe we're supposed to believe that Julia told him while Barnabas was in 1897?

I guess that's the problem with having so many secrets-- keeping track of whom you told them to. ;)

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re:Two Questions??
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2003, 12:27:56 AM »
HobbieDS Wrote:

I thought the same thing and honestly thought I had missed something, but after reading a few of the threads now, I see Im not the only "clueless" one here. ;)

That's a good question about the paintings. I have no idea on the answer, but maybe someone else here might know something more on the subject.   I would think though that they were all done by different artists and were just used for the show.

Cassandra brought that up under today's Robservation too, so sorry if this is redundant, but I don't believe we see anyone tell him.  Maybe we're supposed to believe that Julia told him while Barnabas was in 1897?

I guess that's the problem with having so many secrets-- keeping track of whom you told them to. ;)

This answer makes alot of sense to me.  I think by this time, even the Writers were getting confused as to who told who what and who knows what about so and so.

I would still have loved to see that scene though. I could imagine the look on the Professor's face!  First, Adam, a man made creation, now Chris, a werewolf,  what next?!!

Cassandra[/font]
"Calamity Jane"