Author Topic: once again, that scream  (Read 790 times)

Offline tripwire

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Full Poster
    • View Profile
once again, that scream
« on: August 14, 2002, 10:59:00 PM »
well, we get to hear that generic scream again, i think it is a maggie evans scream, but as julia was dreaming about barnabas, good ole Barn lets out 3 blood curdling screams, very similar to the ones that tom jennings let out, of course, the scream has been slowed down, to sound more manly, but still could detect a high pitched quality to it that would probably make the barnster squirm...
its a sudden death that i know, my father wrote me to say that, my cousin, uncle jeremiah was, was very disturbed.

Offline Cassandra

• Full A ed Newest Fervor Post
  • Senior Poster
  • I love DS!
    • View Profile
Re: once again, that scream
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2002, 09:39:32 AM »
well, we get to hear that generic scream again, i think it is a maggie evans scream, but as julia was dreaming about barnabas, good ole Barn lets out 3 blood curdling screams, very similar to the ones that tom jennings let out, of course, the scream has been slowed down, to sound more manly, but still could detect a high pitched quality to it that would probably make the barnster squirm...

LOL!!  I knew that scream sounded familar! I think they also used it for some of the scenes in the dream curse as well.  Talk about saving money! ::)
"Calamity Jane"